Research Technician -
: Microbiology & Immunology
: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-Health Sciences Center
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am -5pm
Salary Range: up to $38,700 annually, based on experience
Benefits Provided: Yes
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter
POSITION INFORMATION: Provides assistance to a research staff by conducting simple research experiments, collecting data and samples, keeping records, conducting literature searches, analyzing data, and preparing reports.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a biological science, chemistry, physics, psychology, sociology or other
health related field.
Equivalent/ Substitution: Will accept 48 months of equivalent experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, or an Associate’s Degree plus 24 months research experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in microbiology, cell & molecular biology, biochemistry, biology, chemistry, or laboratory science.
- Familiarity with mammalian tissue culture, media preparation, and buffer preparation.
- Molecular biology skills: PCR, RT-PCR, DNA electrophoresis, plasmid cloning, transfection, CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing, recombinant protein expression and purification, SDS-PAGE, Western blotting, microscopy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience or interest in working with BSL-2 pathogens.
- Interested in helping establish a new molecular parasitology laboratory.
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?- Yes
Special Indications: None
: Jul 10, 2019
: Oct 9, 2019
Assistant Professor, Mathematics, United States, 12 days ago
University of Oklahoma Department of Mathematics Faculty Position in Mathematics The Department of Mathematics at the University of Oklahoma is experiencing an exciting multi-year period of growth...
Assistant Professor/Algebra, Mathematics, United States, 12 days ago
University of Oklahoma Department of Mathematics Faculty Position in Algebra and Number Theory with preferred emphasis on Computation The Department of Mathematics at the University of Oklahoma is...
University Supervisor – Advanced Program Oklahoma City, Ok, University of Phoenix, United States, about 15 hours ago
Overview The candidate who is hired for this part-time position will be required to supervise Oklahoma City, OK. This is not a virtual or online course. Only candidates that are able to supervise...