Research Program Coordinator -
: Stephenson Cancer Center
: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-Health Sciences Center
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Salary Range: $40,712 - $52,925 annually, based on experience
Benefits Provided: Yes
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter
POSITION INFORMATION: Coordinates and administers multiple clinical research projects by performing clinical research, medical management, subject recruitment, data analysis, IRB Coordination, and personnel supervision.
1. Project Coordination. Coordinates the activities between clinical research projects for a department or college and between those projects and other programs on the national or state level.
2. Clinical Research. Works with academic and clinical staff to develop clinical research, testing, and training materials.
3. Medical Management. Assists clinical investigators in planning, organizing, and delivering medical management of study participants.
4. Subject Recruitment. Recruits subjects for clinical research projects. Reviews medical histories and may examine subjects to determine eligibility. Enrolls subjects meeting criteria of the project.
5. Data Analysis. Organizes and participates in the analysis of collected data. May perform data entry, collect, analyze, and clean data.
6. IRB Coordination. Works with the Institutional Review Board to develop protocols and consent forms for research projects including human subjects. Ensures projects are in compliance with University regulations.
7. Personnel Supervision. Supervises support personnel that may include nurses, physician assistants, researchers, technical positions, etc. Delegates tasks, and conducts performance appraisals. Assists Principal Investigator in the selection, and training of new employees. Trains support personnel in new techniques, requirements, and procedures necessary for research protocols, protecting subject safety, and ensuring the integrity of data.
8. As Needed. Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Sciences, or Health Professions field.
Experience: 24 months experience in social sciences, healthcare, or clinical trials management.
Certifications/ Licenses: If the department requires an RN or Physician Assistant, the applicant must have current State licensure.
Equivalent/ Substitution: Master’s Degree with 12 months experience in clinical trials management.
Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Sciences, or Health Professions field.
Knowledge of project management and psychological research principles.
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?- Yes
Special Indications: None
: Oct 1, 2019
: Dec 31, 2019
Master Of Public Administration, Full Time, Tenure Track, Assistant Professor (11529), University of Central Oklahoma, United States, 12 days ago
Note: Please upload your CV in the "resume" field. Position Overview: Teaches, advises and mentors students, evaluates student performance, and maintains department and student records in accordan...
Library Technician I Chambers Library Admin (11619), University of Central Oklahoma, United States, 12 days ago
Internal UCO Applications ONLY Part time position Position Overview: Assist in procuring, processing, and making available online and physical library resources. Help library patrons find and use ...
Adjunct Adult Education And Safety Sciences (11743), University of Central Oklahoma, United States, 12 days ago
Position Overview: Note: Adjunct positions at UCO are part-time teaching positions. This posting is to create a pool of interested applicants from which the Department may draw as sections become ...
Retention Specialist Synergy (Part Time) (11595), University of Central Oklahoma, United States, 12 days ago
Experience Required: Requires a bachelor's degree in related field or 4+ years of equivalent work experience in chosen filed that provides knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, princi...
Accountant Iii Opsr (11714), University of Central Oklahoma, United States, 12 days ago
Experience Required: Requires a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field plus 6+ years of relevant work experience that provides knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories,...
Administrative Asst Ii Career Development Center (11596), University of Central Oklahoma, United States, 12 days ago
Experience Required: Requires general education or vocational training and 3+ years relevant experience in chosen field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge/Skills/Abil...