Title: Research Coordinator II
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Work Location: Baylor Main Campus, Houston, TX
Salary Range: $37,463 - $47,768
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Requisition ID: 5311
The Division of General Thoracic Surgery within the Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery is seeking a skilled Research Coordinator (Level II) to assume responsibility of daily activities on research protocols which include screening, enrollment and monitoring of research participants in addition to ensuring accurate data collection, documentation, organization and safety of research participants. The best qualified applicant will be able to interface with investigators and varying levels of research staff to communicate and organize competing priorities to deliver results.
• Work with investigators and clinical leadership to coordinate operational and regulatory processes, including document preparation and record maintenance for research studies.
• Interviews, screen and recruits patients for study; explains process and procedures to educate participant regarding the research study.
• May collect, process, ship, and maintain paperwork for blood and/or biological specimens according to procedures outlined in study protocol.
• May be responsible for retrieval and submission of test results to appropriate party. Follow up to confirm delivery and processing.
• May provide clear and timely correspondence with patients throughout study.
• Schedules research participant for tests and procedures such as laboratory tests, x-rays, and other studies specific for the research protocol.
• Retrieves and submits test results to appropriate party.
• May correspond with patient throughout study.
• Orders supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Assistant Professor, Plastic Surgery Surgery, Mc Govern Medical School, University of Texas Health Science Center, United States, 1 day ago
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth), a leading academic health center - McGovern Medical School, invites applications for a full-time (1.0 FTE), non-tenure clinical...
Operator 5, Los Alamos National Security, United States, about 10 hours ago
What You Will Do You will report to the TA-55-RLW Operations Manager. You will be responsible for operation of the Radioactive Liquid Waste facility. You will operate liquid waste processing equip...
Powder Materials Processing Technician (Research Technologist 1), Los Alamos National Security, United States, 11 days ago
What You Will Do The successful candidate will serve as a member of the Powder Materials Processing team in the Sigma Division, reporting to the Powder Materials Processing Team Leader. Our team w...
Deputy Division Leader (R&D Manager 5), Los Alamos National Security, United States, about 10 hours ago
What You Will Do Seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Deputy Division Leader (R&D Manager 5) for J-Division to manage the Laboratory's Hydrodynamic and Sub-Critical Experiments Execution Support ...
R&D Technologist (Engineering Technologist 1/2), Los Alamos National Security, United States, about 10 hours ago
What You Will Do This position will be filled at either the Engineering Technologist 1 or 2 level, depending on the skills of the selected candidate. Additional job responsibilities (outlined belo...
Surgery Scheduler Cedars Sinai Medical Network, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 24 days ago
Requisition # 20003941Apply Now The Cedars-Sinai Medical Network is committed to helping primary care and specialist physicians provide excellent care to all their patients. As a part of the medic...