Title: Research Coordinator II
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Work Location: Houston, TX
Salary Range: $38,212 - $51,683
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Requisition ID: 9480
The overall focus of the Research Coordinator II will be to identify and consent subjects, administer interviews, and evaluation of the project. This position will be responsible for coordinating, directing, and implementing advanced and complex clinical research protocols, as well as ensuring accurate data collection, documentation, data entry, organization and safety of study volunteers.
- Coordinates meetings with other services, attends TCH Transition Team meetings with various TCH sub-specialty services to help each develop transition planning structure and processes, provides transition planning tool reports for 12 services, and orients and teaches pediatric residents how to conduct healthcare transition planning with adolescent medicine patients as well as maintains personal profile for TCH Transition website.
- Assists in the preparation of NIH grants and reviews literature to help develop healthcare transition related manuscripts for submission to peer review journals.
- Participates in discussions regarding manuscript writing, grant writing, abstract development, and ongoing healthcare transition research and quality improvement projects.
- Develops Caregiver interventions for the IPACT grant designed to teach self-management skills to 14 to 16 year old TCH patients.
- Develops training sessions with providers, administers provider surveys, recruitment of historical controls, coordinates meetings with service liaison for the purpose of recruitment, develops & monitors data safety and management protocols and submits amends, and renews IRB protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
- A Master's Degree in lieu of relevant experience will also be considered.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Grants & Contracts Specialist School Of Public Health Brownsville, Tx, University of Texas Health Science Center, United States, 2 days ago
Department: School of Public Health - Brownsville Regional Campus Location: Brownsville, TX Position Type: Full Time/ Non-Exempt Position Summary: Assists in planning, coordinating and monitor the...
Sr Grants And Contracts Specialist Neurosurgery , University of Texas Health Science Center, United States, 1 day ago
Position Summary: Assists in planning, coordinating and monitoring intramural and extramural funding through research and service grants, clinical trials, cooperative agreements, sub-awards, and c...
Open Rank Clinical Faculty Physician – Primary Care (College Of Medicine), University of Houston, United States, about 21 hours ago
Open Rank Clinical Faculty Physician – Primary Care (College of Medicine) - (FAC002220) Organization : H0623 Clinical Sciences Salary Salary and rank commensurate with academic achievements and ex...
Biostatistician Ii Biostatistics Shared Resource, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 7 days ago
Requisition # HRC0249220A The Biostatistics Core at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center is committed towards excellence in biomedical research, education and training of physicians and health care profess...
Senior Program Manager Research Center For Health Promotion And Prevention Research , University of Texas Health Science Center, United States, 2 days ago
Department: School of Public Health Location: TMC Position Type: Full Time/ Exempt Position Summary: Under the leadership of the Directors of the UTHealth Institute for Implementation Science and ...
Proposal Specialist I, University of Houston, United States, 1 day ago
Proposal Specialist I - (STA008951) Proposal Specialist 1 Organization : H0102 Dean, Natural Sciences & Math Description Assists with the development, review and monitoring of grants and contracts...