We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with a research background in immunology to join the Adicet Research Team. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of T cell immunology and CAR-T cell development. The candidate will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team, utilizing the latest technologies for cell engineering and contributing to the generation of novel cell-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
- Design, perform, and analyze in vitro experiments to characterize CAR-T cell function
- Cell culture (primary cells, cancer cell lines, CAR-T cells) for cell-based assay development (proliferation, cytokine release, cytotoxicity)
- Apply nucleic acid, protein, and reporter-based technologies (e.g., Nanostring, Luminex, Incucyte) for assay analysis
- Perform multi-color flow cytometry (cell surface/intracellular staining, cell sorting)
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols, results, and inventory in an electronic lab notebook
- Analysis and interpretation of experimental data
- Present at group meetings
- Utilize software tools to support data analysis tasks (e.g., Prism, FlowJo, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- BS or MS in biological sciences or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in primary cell culture and aseptic tissue culture techniques is required.
- Experience with cell-based assays (e.g., CAR-T and cancer cell co-culture cytotoxicity, cytokine, proliferation, and serial stimulation assays)
- Experience with multicolor flow cytometry and data analysis on FlowJo is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Openness to flexible working hours is preferred
- Organized and disciplined record-keeping is essential
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information and to apply, please visit https://adicetbio.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=1816618&&&nohd .
This post will be available until February 28, 2022 or until filled.
The NIH is dedicated to building a diverse community in its training and employment programs.
Postdoc Mechanobiology, University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht), Netherlands, about 16 hours ago
The Gloerich group, based at the Center for Molecular Medicine, has 2 positions for postdoctoral researchers to investigate the role of mechanical forces in healthy epithelia and cancer. Our resea...
Post Doctoral Fellow In Cancer Immunology And Stem Cell Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 22 hours ago
Work type: Full-time Department: School of Biomedical Sciences (22600) Categories: Academic-related Staff Applications are invited for appointment as Post-doctoral Fellow in Cancer Immunology & St...
Postdoctoral Researcher , University of Basel, Switzerland, 2 days ago
Your position The goal of the project is to investigate how cells regulate their life span. Research in the Pieters' laboratory aims to understand the regulation of cell population homeostasis by ...
Post Doctoral Position: Cancer & Metabolism Uc Louvain, Brussels, Belgium, UCLouvain, Belgium, 6 days ago
A 3-year position is available for a postdoctoral scientist to conduct a research project in oncology with a focus on tumor metabolism. Two axes will be considered: (i) the interplay between the t...
Pre Call For A Post Doctoral Fellowship For Mechanotaxis In 3 D Studies, CNR Institute of Nanotechnology, Italy, 1 day ago
Position is opened to Post doc biologists, engineer or physicists motivated by interdisciplinary work Degree: Applicants should hold a minimum upper-second honours degree (or equivalent) in Engine...
Postdoc Position 100% To Establish A Mammalian Intestinal Organoid System , University of Basel, Switzerland, 9 days ago
The Biozentrum of the University of Basel is one of the leading life sciences institutes in the world. It consists of 30 groups and 500 employees that research how molecules and cells create life,...