Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university that provides educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels for a diverse student body. The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally. Through quality teaching, the University is committed to provide all students with opportunities to develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for successful employment. Committed to a students’ first philosophy, Keiser University prepares graduates for careers in business, criminal justice, health care, technology, hospitality, education and career-focused general studies.
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs.
Program Directors are responsible for leveraging their expertise to develop, maintain and deliver education services to students through:
- Creating and Maintaining core curriculum across the institution
- Communicating and monitoring delivery of core curriculum
- Preparing course plans and material
- Delivering courses
- Monitoring progress/attendance
- Advising students
- Recording grades and submitting reports
- Assures effective program operations,
- Oversees ongoing program assessment,
- Participates in budget planning,
- Maintains current knowledge of the professional discipline and educational methodologies through continuing professional development, and
- Assumes the leadership role in the continued development of the program.
Radiologic Technology Program Director must have a Master's degree and have 3 years of experience. Must also be proficient in curriculum design, program administration, evaluation, instruction, and academic advising,three years clinical experience in the professional discipline, two years of experience as an Instructor.
This is a full time position.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.keiseruniversity.edu
Thank you for your interest in our school system. Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.