Jecho Laboratories, Inc. (Jecho) is a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapeutic biologics. The company headquarter is located in Frederick Maryland, USA.
Jecho is seeking a highly responsible and capable individual to join our QA in Frederick, MD. Qualified individual will be involved in quality assurance activities relating to the GMP operation and other activities. The candidate will receive general instructions from director of QA. The candidate is expected to be self-motivated, highly productive and well organized. Our company thrives as one cohesive team where individuals must be willing to take on responsibility and learn new knowledge and skills outside their traditional core competencies. This presents a tremendous opportunity for expanding individual's knowledge base as well as for career advancement as our company continues to grow.
- Involved in monitoring and recording all the equipment including those for GMP and laboratory usage.
- Responsible for equipment calibration or validation.
- Involved in quality assurance activities during GMP production, including review documents and quality investigation.
- Ensure effective communication between QA and manufacturing team or material management team for change control, deviation and others.
- Conduct internal or external quality audits.
- Generate SOPs or other Quality documents.
Jecho offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- BS in Biology, or related scientific disciplines.
- A working knowledge of GMP and engineering is a plus.
- Excellent multi-task ability, good organizational skills, and team-oriented personality is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience of technical writing, such as SOPs, technique reports, qualification/validation protocol and reports, etc, is a plus.
- Skillful on basic computer software including Excel, World and Powerpoint.
Please submit resumes to hr@Jechoinc.com .
Jecho is an equal opportunity employer.
Graduate Research & Development Electronics Engineer (Wescol Ktp Associate), University of Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
Faculty/Department Faculty of Science and Engineering Salary £22,000 to £27,000 (plus individual training budget) This KTP project offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious graduate to launch a...
Ktp In Computer Systems Engineering (Robotic Cleaning) With Scot Young Research, University of Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
Faculty/Department Faculty of Science and Engineering Salary £20,000 to £26,000 pa This KTP project offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graduate to launch a career in industry with the...
Liver Cell Scientist, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Liver Cell Scientist Full–time: 37.5 hrs per week. Core hours are 0900 – 1730, Monday to Friday (some out of hours and weekend work will be required) Applications are invited from enthusiastic and...
] Associate Director Of The Master Of Engineering Program In The Department Of Materials Science And Egnineering At Cornell University, , United States, 3 days ago
TheDepartmentofMaterialsScienceandEngineering(MSE)andtheCollegeofEngineering seekanexceptionallywellqualifiedindividualtoserveasAssociateDirectoroftheMasterof Engineering(MEng)PrograminMSEatCornel...
Sr Veteran Program Manager, City of Hope, United States, about 23 hours ago
Job Title: Sr Veteran Program Manager Requisition ID#: 10890 About City of Hope: City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 5,000 employees,...
Innovation Coach, University of Alberta, Canada, about 12 hours ago
The Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry at the University of Alberta is a premier academic health sciences centre, dedicated to advancing health through teaching, research and patient care. Part of th...