|Job Title:||Public Safety Officer- Florham|
|Campus:||Florham Campus, Madison, NJ|
|Hiring Manager:||Joseph Vitiello|
|Hiring Manager Title:||Director Public Safety|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Months Worked:||12 Month|
Reports infractions of University rules and regulations, state law, and city ordinances; protects and secures University property and equipment; and controls admittance to certain buildings and areas. Also serves as Assistant Locksmith as required.
1. A minimum of three years public safety experience preferred. Alternate training may be accepted in lieu of public safety training, i.e., military or civilian police, degree courses in criminal justice, specialized certification programs, etc.
2. High school diploma or equivalent, with sufficient communicative skills to read and understand instructions, and to clearly express both written and verbal ideas.
3. Must be available for overtime as required.
4. Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record in accordance with the university’s Motor Vehicle Policy. A MVC check will be required at the time of hire and thereafter as deemed appropriate by the university. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the MVC check.
5. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check.
6. Employment is conditional upon the satisfactory result of a post-offer of employment medical/vision examination and drug test administered by a university selected licensed medical practitioner, indicating fitness and health to perform the job.
40 hours per week
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Gis Analyst Scott Afb, Belleville, Il, Colorado State University, United States, about 17 hours ago
Posting Details Working Title GIS Analyst - Scott AFB, Belleville, IL Position Location Scott AFB, Belleville, IL Research Professional Position Yes Posting Number 202100270AP Position Type Admin ...
Assistant Professor Mathematics, Kean University, United States, about 24 hours ago
The New Jersey Center for Science, Technology & Mathematics at Kean University is seeking an Assistant Professor to teach core undergraduate coursework in mathematics, programming and statistics. ...