|Job ID: 531431|
September 7, 2023
Open until filled
CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9)
Link to Apply Online:
Campus Employment Homepage:
CSUN strives to be a destination workplace, where everyone understands that they belong to a community that is vital in advancing student success and providing exemplary service to all stakeholders. We foster an environment of success, both for our students and our employees. We have a relentless passion for celebrating diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as being an employer of choice. You will also have the opportunity to realize your own personal goals and be recognized for the work you do, and enjoy the unique value the CSUN community can offer. If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place. Learn more: https://www.csun.edu/about-csun.
Under general supervision, the Project Rebound Administrative Analyst provides comprehensive administrative and budget management support to accomplish program-based goals. The incumbent ensures compliance with applicable regulations or requirements governing the Project Rebound program, maintains currency on all statewide policies governing the program, and serves as liaison to outside agencies and community partners related to the Project Rebound program.
• Provides financial analysis, financial planning, and fund management for multiple CSU and external grant funding sources, and serves as a resource regarding budget policies and procedures.
• Works with related human resources and faculty members in support of Project Rebound programs and initiatives, and leads office automation planning and coordination.
• Responsible for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions, and reconciliation.
• Manages the Project Rebound front office including phone calls and complex calendar management, monitors and organizes files, distributes mail and makes travel arrangements as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
*NOTE: To view the full position description including all of the required qualifications copy and paste this link into your browser: https://n9.cl/e3oj0
• Equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university in a job-related field.
• Equivalent to two (2) years of full-time, technical, analytical, or administrative experience.
• Additional experience in job-related field may be substituted for required education, on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Working knowledge of general practices, program, and/or administrative specialty; budgets, policies and procedures pertaining to the administrative and budget management of university programs.
• Ability and specialized skills to: interpret, and apply a wide variety of policies and procedures; perform basic research and statistical analysis; analyze data and make accurate projections using business mathematics and basic statistics; compile, write and present reports related to program or administrative specialty; communicate effectively both orally and in writing; coordinate many different administrative duties.
• Ability to: set deadlines, priorities, and complete projects accordingly; draft and prepare memoranda and correspondence; keep moderately complex records and files; screen mail, telephone calls, and visitors; maintain confidential files; perform standard business math, track financial data, and make simple projections; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships; and operate standard office equipment and software.
• Thorough knowledge of correct English grammar, spelling, and punctuation; office methods, procedures, and practices; and university infrastructure, policies, and procedures; proficient in using standard office and financial software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
• The university offers an excellent benefits package, including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, retirement & savings, tuition waiver and more.
• Classification/grade: 1038 / Admin Analyst/Specialist / 1
• The anticipated HIRING RANGE: $3518 - $5000 per month, dependent upon qualifications and experience. The salary range for this classification is: $3518 - $6791 per month.
• HOURS: Full Time; 40 hours per week; Monday through Friday.
• TEMP: This is a Temporary-renewable position, end date to be determined.
• The position is currently hybrid (4days in office, 1 day remote); however, this is subject to change based on student and/or operational needs.
• Applications received through September 20, 2023, will be considered in the initial review and review of applications will continue until position is filled.
• This position is a sensitive position as designated by the CSU.
• A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
• The person holding this position may be considered a 'mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
• This position is a "designated position" in the California State University's Conflict of Interest Code. The successful candidate accepting this position is required to file Conflict of Interest forms subject to the regulations of the Fair Political Practices Commission.
• In accordance with the California State University (CSU) Out-of-State Employment Policy, the CSU is a state entity whose business operations reside within the State of California and prohibits hiring employees to perform CSU-related work outside of California.
• Candidates should apply by completing the CSUN on-line application. To submit an application and for more detailed information on the application and hiring process, please visit this link: www.csun.edu/careers
• CSU requires faculty, staff, and students who are accessing campus facilities to be immunized against COVID-19 or declare a medical or religious exemption from doing so. Any candidates advanced in a currently open search process should be prepared to comply with this requirement. To learn more visit our Matadors Forward site: https://www.csun.edu/matadors-forward/faculty-and-staff-fall-guidelines
Equal Employment Opportunity
CSUN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, and disability. Our nondiscrimination policy is set forth in CSU Executive Order 1096. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities who self-disclose by contacting Recruitment Services at 818-677-2101.
Assistant To The Associate Dean, David Nazarian College Of Business And Economics, California State University, Northridge, United States, 1 day ago
Apply now Job no:533197 Work type:Staff Location:Northridge Categories:Unit 9 - CSUEU - Technical Support Services, Administrative, Probationary, Full Time, Telecommute eligible (work onsite as sc...
Associate Athletic Trainer, California State University, Northridge, United States, 2 days ago
Apply now Job no:533457 Work type:Staff Location:Northridge Categories:Unit 2 - CSUEU - Health Care Support, Athletics, Probationary, Full Time, On-site (work in-person at business location) CSUN ...
Director Of College Advising (College Of Health And Human Development) (Csu Employees Only), California State University, Northridge, United States, 1 day ago
Apply now Job no:533732 Work type:Management (MPP) Location:Northridge Categories:MPP, Administrative, At-Will, Full Time, Telecommute eligible (work onsite as scheduled and/or as requested and te...
Director Of College Advising (David Nazarian College Of Business And Economics) (Csu Employees Only), California State University, Northridge, United States, 1 day ago
Apply now Job no:533733 Work type:Management (MPP) Location:Northridge Categories:MPP, Administrative, At-Will, Full Time, Telecommute eligible (work onsite as scheduled and/or as requested and te...
Financial Aid Representative/Gain Liaison, California State University, Northridge, United States, 1 day ago
Apply now Job no:533772 Work type:Staff Location:Northridge Categories:Unit 7 - CSUEU - Clerical and Administrative Support Services, Administrative, Temporary, Full Time, Student Services, Teleco...
Financial Aid Counselor, California State University, Northridge, United States, about 5 hours ago
Apply now Job no:533774 Work type:Staff Location:Northridge Categories:Unit 4 - APC - Academic Professionals of California, Administrative, Probationary, Full Time, Student Services, Telecommute e...