Reporting to the Director, ValU Care Redesign, the Project Manager works with the ValU Care Redesign team to support value based care redesign efforts, MOVERS Quality initiatives and the Health System Performance Improvement Infrastructure within UCLA Health. The Project Manager will work alongside the Senior Clinical Redesign Specialists, Clinical Redesign Specialists and Director to help improve the quality and value of care at UCLA Health. This role will be an integral part of the projects by providing support that includes but is not limited to: project management, data analysis, and administrative support.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Preferred 2 years’ conducting data analysis, creating presentations, reports
- Preferred 2 years’ experience producing reporting and data visualizations in addition to supporting analytical and ad-hoc analysis
- Healthcare experience is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to communicate up, down and across levels of the organization.
- Ability to create, manage and enhance interdepartmental relationships
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a complex and matrixed team environment; experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Regional Operations Director Pasadena Clinic Full Time 8 Hour Days (Exempt) (Non Union), University of Southern California, United States, 21 days ago
The Regional Operational Director defines and achieves operational and financial goals for practices under his or her direct supervision. Analyzes data and information to increase access and growt...
Mobile App Development Manager, University of California, United States, about 7 hours ago
Requisition Number: 33140 Job Title: SYS ADMSTN SUPV 2 Working Title: Mobile App Development Manager Salary: Salary commensurate with skills, knowledge and experience. Job Type: Contract Departmen...
Clinical Nurse Iv Internal Only, City of Hope, United States, 25 days ago
About City of Hope City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6,000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other lif...
Unit Ambassador Full Time, City of Hope, United States, about 9 hours ago
About City of Hope City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life...
Director Of Equity, Diversity And Inclusion, University of California, United States, 11 days ago
Requisition Number: 33066 Job Title: EEO REPR 5 Working Title: Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Salary: $6,267 - $16,800 monthly Job Type: Career Department Name: 4050-VICE CHANCELLOR E...
Senior Director Of Major Gifts, University of California, United States, 2 days ago
Requisition Number: 33087 Job Title: ADVANCEMENT OFFICER III Working Title: Senior Director of Major Gifts Salary: $6,750 - $13,625 monthly Job Type: Career Department Name: 0300-ANDERSON GRAD SCH...