Plans, organizes and coordinates project management activities across UT Physicians’ Operations and all areas associated with the project in order to ensure the implementation of projects in a manner that maintains within budget, on-schedule, and of the highest quality.
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Coordination and management of project planning, project development, and strategic planning among various staff and determines proper project delivery methods.
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
3. Leads and supervises technology development.
4. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
5. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
6. Prepare baselines/budgets/estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
7. Oversee and manage project processes to include estimation, design, scheduling, quality assurance, communication, and procurement.
8. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
9. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
10. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
11. Oversee and manage project processes to include estimation, design, scheduling, quality assurance, communication, and procurement.
12. Ensures project controls, tracking and performance measurement, and reporting and product delivery objectives are met.
13. Responsible for assisting with the management, implementation, and launch of new products and services. Supports upper management with long term planning, external relationship development, and staff development
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Advanced experience in Microsoft Office and experience with project specific software and systems. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in project management, leadership and planning, administration or a related field.
Five years of experience in project management.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code § 51.215
Senior It Project Management Associate , Baylor College of Medicine, United States, 1 day ago
Title: Senior IT Project Management Associate Division: School of Medicine Schedule: Monday - Friday , 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Work Location: Houston, TX Salary Range: $77,029 - $100,000 FLSA Status...
It Project Manager 1/2, Los Alamos National Security, United States, 3 days ago
What You Will Do This position will be filled at either the IT Project Manager 1 or 2 level, depending on the skills of the selected candidate. Additional job responsibilities (outlined below) wil...
Forestry Manager: Texas, Trees For Houston, United States, 19 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyTrees For HoustonLocationHouston, TXJob CategoryFull time PositionsSalary$40,000-$50,000Start Date09/30/2021...
Associate Vice President, Facilities Management, And Construction, University of Houston - Clear Lake, United States, about 1 hour ago
Associate Vice President, Facilities Management, and Construction Description The Associate Vice President for Facilities Management, and Construction is a key position on the UHCL Campus, facilit...
Ta55 Wf Technical Project Manager (Technical Project Manager 2), Los Alamos National Security, United States, 11 days ago
What You Will Do Join the TA-55 Facilities Operations Division (TA-55 FOD) & provide the Associate Lab Director for Weapons Production (ALDWP) and their tenants, with Safe, Secure, Compliant and A...
Chief Of Party, Usaid Europe And Eurasia Mel Project, American Institutes for Research, United States, about 5 hours ago
Established in 1946, with headquarters in Crystal City, Virginia, AIR is an independent, nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization that conducts behavioral and social science research on important ...