Requisition # HRC0424780Apply Now
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of people, processes and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing in this role:
Responsible for research application support and development in relation to business objectives while providing mid-level expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept and design to testing. Works on new and existing applications. Performs hands-on coding and assists in architecting solutions.
- Design, specify, and build component-based applications, including: Application Analysis and requirements, Component and object-oriented design methods, Sophisticated coding pertaining to supported applications, a detailed approach to application integration.
- Scope, implement, test and deploy new features and versions of core applications, databases and utilities.
- Debug and maintain deployments of core applications, databases and utilities.
- Create improvements to primary and supporting websites, web applications and infrastructures.
- Create component/subsystem documentation. Produce design and technical specifications as needed for technical documentation.
- Translate customer requirements, recommend system solutions, and formulate detailed specifications from which programs are written. Work closely with business partners to produce quality products that meet business needs.
- Provide and support technology infrastructure.
- Liaison with end users, research groups and other business support areas.
- Participate in design and technical meetings. Provide technical documentation to internal business and design teams.
- 3+ years' of demonstrated ability managing application design, software development, maintenance.
- 3+ years of relevant healthcare information systems experience required.
- Demonstrated experience using various programming languages.
- Technical understanding of data and relational databases and technical data design.
- Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of C++ (preferred).
What else are we looking for?
- Experience with writing SQL scripts, interface development (REST/SOAP APIs) and web-services.
- Experience with web server administration (Apache HTTP server, Tomcat, IIS), including TLS/SSL certificate management.
- Experience with IRB and IACUC related systems (Topaz Elements, Huron IRB, Webridge-IACUC, DVMax etc.).
- Experience with research administration related systems (Forte OnCore, Huron Agreements, Huron Grants etc.).
- Knowledge of research, clinical trials, and patient related safeguards (HIPAA, IRB etc.) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or related subject area.
- Working Title: Programmer Analyst
- Department: Research Info & Sci Computing
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
Word Press System Administrator, University of Southern California, United States, 26 days ago
We are looking for a skilled WordPress Web Developer to join a cross-functional team responsible for maintenance of several dozen websites and consultative support of approximately one hundred sit...
Website Developer, University of California, United States, about 2 hours ago
Requisition Number: 33375 Job Title: Applications Programmer 2 Working Title: Website Developer Salary: $22.75 - $53.88 hourly Job Type: Contract Department Name: 1918-CNTR FOR HEALTH POLICY RESEA...
Instructional Designer, University of Southern California, United States, 30 days ago
In order for your application to be considered, please attach a cover letter and resume to your employment application. The USC Sol Price School of Public Policy has an immediate opening for an In...
Instructional Technologist, University of Southern California, United States, 13 days ago
Instructional Technologist USC Marshall School of Business Online Learning Position Summary The USC Marshall School of Business is looking for an Instructional Technologist to work with instructio...
Programmer, University of California, United States, about 2 hours ago
Requisition Number: 33380 Job Title: PROGRAMMER/ANALYST III Working Title: Programmer Salary: $5,234 - $10,358 monthly Job Type: Career Department Name: 5045-FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS Departm...
Business Process Analyst, University of California, United States, about 2 hours ago
Requisition Number: 33338 Job Title: BUS INTEL SPEC 3 Working Title: Business Process Analyst Salary: $5167 - $13,233 monthly Job Type: Career Department Name: 3400-FACILITIES ADMINISTRATION Depar...