Job TitleProgram Specialist II
AgencyTexas A&M Engineering
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
The Program Specialist II, under general supervision, will support the office of the Associate Department Head of Research and Strategic Initiatives by providing administrative support and utilizing a content management system to create and maintain faculty research websites.
- Support the activities of the office of the Associate Department Head for Research and Strategic Initiatives
- Assist external departmental visitors with travel arrangements, forms, and other related travel correspondence travel.
- Plans and develops specialized programs such as conferences, seminars, lectures, meetings, and workshops to facilitate research goals.
- Utilize Concur to submit expense reports and reimbursements.
- Assist with proofreading of research proposals.
- Builds and maintains faculty research websites, maintaining consistency across the department and keeping the information up to date.
- Assists with flyers and other documents needed to promote faculty research efforts for internal purposes and coordinates with the communications specialist for external outlets.
- May take photos and video clips or assist with providing content for faculty research websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of website design and content management programs.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills. Maintains attention to detail and utilizes sound judgment.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Program Specialist Iv, Texas A&M University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Program Specialist IV Agency Texas A&M Agrilife Research Department Rangeland, Wildlife & Fisheries Management Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Jo...
Administrative Associate To The Head Coach, Texas A&M University System, United States, 15 days ago
Job Title Administrative Associate to the Head Coach Agency Texas A&M University - Commerce Department Athletics Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Commerce, Texas Job Type Staff Jo...
Program Coordinator Ii, Texas A&M University, United States, 4 days ago
Job Title Program Coordinator II Agency Texas A&M University Department Health And Kinesiology Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Descripti...
Assistant Coach Men's Tennis, Texas A&M University, United States, 6 days ago
Job Title Assistant Coach - Men's Tennis Agency Texas A&M University Department Athletic Director Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Descri...
Administrative Associate Iii, Texas A&M University System, United States, 8 days ago
Job Title Administrative Associate III Agency Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service Department Emergency Services Training Institute Proposed Minimum Salary $18.50 hourly Job Location College St...
Administrative Associate Ii, Texas A&M University System, United States, about 10 hours ago
Job Title Administrative Associate II Agency West Texas A&M University Department History Proposed Minimum Salary $15.00 hourly Job Location Canyon, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description The A&M Sy...