Job TitleProgram Manager
AgencyTexas A&M Engineering
DepartmentCommercialization And Entrepreneurship
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
The Program Manager is responsible for developing, promoting, and delivering the Texas A&M NSF I-Corps Hub objectives and works in conjunction with the NSF I-Corps Southwest Hub and its university networks (currently University of Texas, Texas A&M University, Louisiana State University, New Mexico State University, Oklahoma State University, Rice University, The University of Texas at San Antonio, The University of Texas at El Paso).
- Works to identify and implement new or revised program activities based on the NSF I-Corps Southwest Hub mission and strategic plan. Responsible for delivering appropriate NSF I-Corps training, organize, coordinate, and collaborate across the state and region. Recruit and instruct at regional and national commercialization programs. Manage data and outcomes of programs and comply with all reporting requirements. Oversee all marketing materials and social media outreach and ensures compliance with the NSF I-Corps Southwest Hub grant, providing direction for growth and expansion of the programs.
- Coordinate and manage NSF I-Corps programing efforts across the region and state. Develop and offer integrated and comprehensive instructional training courses and entrepreneurial training consistent with the NSF I-Corps methodology. Produce required deliverables on time, while keeping program activities within allocated budget and time. Meet program reporting and publication requirements according to NSF guidelines and ensuring that resources committed to NSF programs are appropriately allocated. (35%)
- Interact with academic, industry, international, U.S. government and non-governmental organization entities and contacts to leverage NSF I-Corps efforts and work with the Texas A&M Hub team to gain additional funding and support for entrepreneurship and innovation training activities and programs that leverage the NSF I-Corps principal methodologies.
- Recruit participants for the NSF I-Corps Regional programs as well as the NSF I-Corps National programs. Serve as instructor at NSF I-Corps regional commercialization programs, serve as an adjunct instructor at the NSF I-Corps national commercialization programs. Work to become an NSF certified I-Corps instructor by working with the curriculum committee of the NSF I-Corps Southwest Hub.
- Oversee all marketing materials and social media outreach to highlight Texas A&M NSF I-Corps Hub accomplishments. Develop reports to highlighting economic impact of NSF I-Corps programing and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of related experience.
- Masters or PhD degree
- Experience in curriculum development and program management related to deep tech entrepreneurship programs, small business translational gap funding programs, and/or technology development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in business planning, financial modeling, and financial capital raise activities are desired.
- Knowledge of Texas A&M University system wide innovation ecosystem.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Maintains attention to detail and utilizes sound judgment.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with leadership, administrators, faculty and students.
- Deep knowledge of one or more graphic design and social media platforms used to create social media graphics, and other visual content.
- Significant experience with using software tools and venture management databases like Crunchbase to extract portfolio information.
- Working familiarity with analytics and reporting tools
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Communication and negotiation skills.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Program Aide, TAMHSC, United States, about 5 hours ago
Job Title Program Aide Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Environmental And Occupational Health Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas J...
Outreach Program Coordinator Ii, Texas A&M University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Outreach Program Coordinator II Agency Texas A&M University Department Chemistry Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description O...
Srs Research Administrator I, Texas A&M University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title SRS Research Administrator I Agency Texas A&M University Department Sponsored Research Services Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Jo...
Regional Workforce Coordinator, Texas A&M Care, TAMHSC, United States, about 4 hours ago
Job Title Regional Workforce Coordinator, Texas A&M Care Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Rural and Community Health Institute Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job ...
Education Program Coordinator Ii, Texas A&M University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Education Program Coordinator II Agency Texas A&M University Department Chemistry Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description ...
Adjunct, College Of Business, Texas A&M University System, United States, about 1 hour ago
Job Title Adjunct, College of Business Agency Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi Department College of Business Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Corpus Christi, Texas Job Type ...