As a UW employee, you have a unique opportunity to change lives on our campuses, in our state and around the world. UW employees offer their boundless energy, creative problem solving skills and dedication to build stronger minds and a healthier world.
UW faculty and staff also enjoy outstanding benefits, professional growth opportunities and unique resources in an environment noted for diversity, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits and natural beauty.
The Foster School of Business has an outstanding opportunity for a Program Coordinator to join their team!
The Program Coordinator position is designed to play a pivotal role in the recruiting and admissions process for the TMMBA Program and serve as the first point of contact for prospective students and the general public. This position also serves as a contact and resource for TMMBA students, alumni, faculty and staff.
• Serve as primary contact person for general information about TMMBA and the Eastside Executive Center.
• Monitor the departmental email account, phone lines and online chat tool.
• Provide information to prospective students on programs, including responding to questions regarding admissions process, curriculum, faculty and general program logistics.
• May advise prospective students on which Foster School program might be best for them based on their background and career goals. Provide information via mail, email or phone. Present small-group workshops to help applicants with the application process. Follow-up accordingly.
• Collaborate with the Associate Director on the TMMBA Class Visit Program, including class selection, prospect registration and communication, coordination of student hosts. Responsible for tracking and reporting data on this program.
• Guide prospective students throughout the admissions process.
• Present live and online application workshops and recruiting information sessions as needed.
• Accurately track and report data related to prospective student actions and event attendance.
• Assist the Associate Director with creation and deployment of marketing campaigns including email promotions, postcard mailings, e-newsletters, and other communications as needed.
• Coordinate the production of the official student photo roster, class demographics statistics, and assist with other marketing collateral as needed.
• Prepare event materials, including name tags, rosters, giveaways and other materials needed to prepare and run recruiting events.
• Assist in representing TMMBA and the Foster School of Business at special events as needed.
• Other marketing and recruiting tasks as needed.
• Manage the inflow of application materials. Maintain applicant information with a high degree of accuracy. Prepare electronic files and correspond with applicants regarding materials received and status of application. Review applications for completeness and program eligibility. Schedule application interviews. Prepare admission decision materials. Inform Admissions Committee of problems or unique applicant situations.
• Coordinate necessary documents for processing each applicant and ensure compliance with UW Graduate School and Foster School policies and procedures.
• Communicate next steps and final requirements to admitted students in a timely manner. Provide a smooth transition from applicant to student. Maintain the admitted students’ section of Canvas LMS.
- Update/maintain applicant and new student records in MyGrad and Radius in a timely manner.
• May assist with monitoring budget status in line with program activities, plans or priorities as well as maintain program budgets, process and deposit funds, and reconcile fiscal transactions.
• Support other TMMBA staff with overflow work. Tasks include data entry, preparing mailings, ordering supplies and responding to student questions and preparing student materials.
• Deliver and pick up mail from the UW main campus and the Eastside Executive Center.
• Serve as the back-up/substitute with UW Fleet Services for TMMBA car communications and maintenance.
• Prepare and mail information kits as needed.
• Receive visitors to the Eastside Executive Center.
• Serve as the back-up/substitute for scheduling room reservations at the Eastside Executive Center and communicating facility activities to other Foster School departments and property management.
• Serve at the back-up/substitute for facility management including maintenance, cleaning, and ensuring the facility maintains a professional appearance.
• Responsible for locking building after class and events when closing facility.
• Responsible for keeping refreshment cooler and water stocked before, during and after classes and events as needed.
• Provide periodic classroom support to students and faculty on class nights and Saturdays as needed.
• Operate and assist with audio-visual equipment as needed.
• Provide classroom upkeep and maintenance as required.
• Attend and assist with other TMMBA-related alumni and student events as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
High school graduation or equivalent and a minimum of two-years professional experience working with students and/or alumni in a recruiting, admissions, or marketing environment.
Equivalent education/experience will substitute for all minimum qualifications except when there are legal requirements, such as a license/certification/registration.
• Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, business administration, public administration, or similar.
• Three years of experience working with students and/or alumni in a recruiting, admissions or marketing environment OR equivalent education/experience.
• Familiarity with CRM systems.
• Event coordination/planning experience.
• Experience working with vendors and negotiating contracts.
• Knowledge of University of Washington internal systems.
• Experience working within a complex organizational structure and managing relationships across multiple departments and levels within an organization.
• Familiarity with working with a diverse adult student population.
The application process for UW positions may include completion of a variety of online assessments to obtain additional information that will be used in the evaluation process. These assessments may include Work Authorization, Cover Letter and/or others. Any assessments that you need to complete will appear on your screen as soon as you select “Apply to this position”. Once you begin an assessment, it must be completed at that time; if you do not complete the assessment you will be prompted to do so the next time you access your “My Jobs” page. If you select to take it later, it will appear on your "My Jobs" page to take when you are ready. Please note that your application will not be reviewed, and you will not be considered for this position until all required assessments have been completed.
Personnel Specialist, Washington State University, United States, 1 day ago
Title: 1138-YN - Coordinator Business Title: Personnel Specialist Additional Titles: Location: MET PARK Employee Type: Admin. Professional Job Family: Administrative Professional - OT Eligible Pos...
Fish Hatchery Technician – Soos Creek Hatchery – Non Permanent – *05671 22: Washington, Department of Fish & Wildlife, United States, 26 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyDepartment of Fish & WildlifeLocationAuburn, WashingtonJob CategoryTemporary/Seasonal PositionsSalary$2,552....
Natural Resources Instructor – Tenure Track, Green River College, United States, 26 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyGreen River CollegeLocationAuburn, WAJob CategoryFaculty AppointmentsSalaryDOEStart Date09/12/2022Last Date ...
Administrative Assistant 3: Tacoma, Olympia, Seattle, Puget Sound Partnership, United States, 19 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyPuget Sound PartnershipLocationTacoma, Olympia, SeattleJob CategoryFull time PositionsSalary$3,144.00 - $4,0...
Senior Attorney, Oceans: Seattle, Wa Or Remote, Earthjustice, United States, 1 day ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyEarthjusticeLocationSeattle, WA or RemoteJob CategoryFull time PositionsSalarySalary range in Seattle, WA: $...
Contracts Coordinator: Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Wa, Puget Sound Partnership, United States, about 3 hours ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyPuget Sound PartnershipLocationOlympia, Tacoma, Seattle, WAJob CategoryFull time PositionsSalary$77,116.00 -...