Current UC employees must apply internally via SuccessFactors > http://bit.ly/UCEMPL
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati embarks upon its third century – building on the past and defining the future by leading urban, public universities into a new era of innovation and impact through its strategic direction, Next Lives Here . Underscoring the power of creativity, ingenuity, invention and inclusion, what’s Next will accelerate our unrivaled momentum, evidenced by eight straight years of record enrollment and rankings that include placement among America’s top 100 public universities by U.S. News & World Report. Home to a diverse student body of nearly 47,000 and more than 4,200 distinguished faculty, the university combines its Research 1 (Very High Research Activity) Carnegie Classification with a physical setting that The New York Times recently acclaimed as “the most ambitious campus design program in the country".
As one of the oldest medical schools in the country, the UC College of Medicine has a reputation for training best-in-class health care professionals and developing cutting-edge procedures and research that improves the health and clinical care of patients. Department of Surgery is recruiting for a Program Coordinator in the Surgery Education office.
- Design/create and conduct seminars, classes, workshops or programs.
- Develop program objectives and monitor quantitative and qualitative data on progress toward objectives. Review objectives to identify problems and solutions, prioritize solutions and develop action steps for program improvement.
- Provide financial administrative support for program initiatives.
- Develop, administer and analyze assessment/evaluation questionnaires. Compile statistics and prepare reports.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to recruit students and program participants.
- Interact with staff faculty, external agencies and other university departments.
- May conduct research and analyze relevant literature, other benchmark information to develop grant proposals, new program ideas and propose program changes.
- May provide direct and/or indirect supervision to exempt and non-exempt staff (i.e., hiring/firing, performance evaluations, disciplinary action, approve time off, etc.).
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
One (1) year of program coordination experience.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range dependent on the candidate's experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
SF:OMJ SF:RM SF:HEJ, SF:INS SF:HERC SF:DIV SF:LJN
Ems Program Manager Uc Medical Center Emergency Dept, UC Health, United States, about 13 hours ago
EMS Program Manager- UC Medical Center - Emergency Dept( Job Number: 069968) Description At UC Health, we're proud to have the best and brightest teams and clinicians collaborating toward our comm...
Lab Technician Uc Medical Center Phlebotomy, UC Health, United States, 9 days ago
Lab Technician - UC Medical Center - Phlebotomy( Job Number: 069844) Description Title: Lab Technician Location: UC Medical Center Department: Phlebotomy Shift: Third (9:30PM-6:00AM) Hours: Full ...
Lab Technician Uc Medical Center Phlebotomy, UC Health, United States, 14 days ago
Lab Technician - UC Medical Center - Phlebotomy( Job Number: 069932) Description At UC Health, we're proud to have the best and brightest teams and clinicians collaborating toward our common purpo...
Diabetes Educator Uc Medical Center Diabetes/Endocrinology Clinic , UC Health, United States, about 13 hours ago
Diabetes Educator - UC Medical Center - Diabetes/Endocrinology Clinic ( Job Number: 070044) Description Title: Diabetes Educator Location: UC Medical Center – 222 Piedmont Avenue , Cincinnati, 45...
Clinical Dietitian Uc Medical Center – Diabetes/Endocrinology Clinic 100293, UC Health, United States, about 13 hours ago
Clinical Dietitian - UC Medical Center – Diabetes/Endocrinology Clinic - 100293( Job Number: 070196) Description Title: Clinical Dietitian Location: UC Medical Center – 222 Piedmont Avenue , Cinc...
Program Coordinator Uc Physicians Company Im Card Gen Fund Admin Msb , UC Health, United States, 4 days ago
Program Coordinator - UC Physicians Company - IM-CARD-GEN FUND-ADMIN-MSB -( Job Number: 070134) Description Title: Program Coordinator Location: UCPC Department:IM-CARD-GEN FUND-ADMIN-MSB Hours: 4...