Program Coordinator Sr
The J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute (Edson E+I) within the Knowledge Enterprise is seeking a Program Coordinator Sr to join the Youth Entrepreneurship (YE) team. Under the direction and guidance of the Program Manager, YE Operations, you will lead in planning, coordinating, and reviewing the activities and operations of the grant-funded school programs within the J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute (Edson E+I). Additionally, you will ensure that the goals and objectives of the projects are accomplished in accordance with priorities, time limitations, funding limitations or other specifications. You will seek advisement and report the status of projects on a regular basis to the Program Manager.
This is a grant-funded position and is contingent on future grant funding.
Entrepreneurship + Innovation
KNOWLEDGE ENTERPRISE DEV
Grant Funded Position
This is a grant funded position. Continuation is contingent on future grant funding.
$42,552 - $52,000 per year; DOE
10-February-2022 - EXTENDED
- Develop and sustain collaborative business relations with external partners, including vendors, program delivery partners, school administration, and others.
- Forge and maintain influential relationships with internal staff and faculty across the university to engage the broader ASU and Edson E+I community in youth entrepreneurship programs.
- Lead the planning and execution of procurement and delivery process for Edson E+I Youth Entrepreneurship programs.
- Prepare and submit documentation needed to make school purchases
- Coordinate purchasing and shipment of implementation technology kits for new schools
- Manage procurement and delivery of maintenance and refresh technology kits for existing schools
- Oversee purchases needed for the Youth Entrepreneurship team.
- Develop and schedule procurement and delivery work plan in accordance with specifications, objectives and funding limitations; oversee daily operations and coordinate program activities from the work plan assigned staff; prioritize, and execute work activities.
- Support a portfolio of programs to meet programmatic objectives such as purchase, deliver, track, manage, and report on the progress of program objectives.
- Develop a process to gather and analyze data in order to identify iterative changes within programs.
- Engage and represent Edson E+I Youth Entrepreneurship and ASU by serving on various department, unit, and university committees.
- Provide districts and schools with updates on technology packages and follow-up to ensure technology kits have been received.
- Track shipment data and provide the Knowledge Enterprise Finance Team with weekly updates to ensure invoices are reconciled and paid promptly.
- Prepare periodic reports about planning, executing, and status of projects for management and outside agencies.
- Assist and facilitate workshops, webinars, meetings, or conferences with high impact on program and/or participants, coordinates logistics, scheduling, and participant communications.
- Participate with other ASU or community initiatives that align with the goals and mission of Edson E+I.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in a field appropriate to the area of assignment AND four years administrative/coordinate program experience; OR, Master's degree in field appropriate to area of assignment AND two years administrative/coordinate program experience; OR, Eight years of progressively responsible administrative/coordinate program experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Understanding of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Knowledge of procurement and delivery of materials.
- Knowledge of the ASU procurement process.
- Knowledge of issues pertaining to the area of assignment.
- Knowledge of budgeting and accounting principles.
- Knowledge of organizational practices.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- Experience in budget preparation and forecasting.
- Evidence of effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Skill in coordinating and prioritizing work and activities of self and others.
- Work duties are performed in diverse settings including, ASU SkySong (Scottsdale, AZ), and various event/program locations.
- Regular activities include the use of office equipment including a laptop computer; subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- May require a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends, to accommodate events, projects and initiatives.
- Travel to campus and partner locations will be required.
- Requires the ability to quickly change priorities.
- Will include regular review of tasks.
For the seventh year in a row, ASU has been named the most innovative university in the nation, recognizing the university's culture of groundbreaking research and partnerships, as well as its commitment to helping students thrive in college and beyond. U.S. News and World Report has named ASU as the most innovative university all seven years the category has existed.
ASU Knowledge Enterprise advances research, innovation, strategic partnerships, entrepreneurship, and international development. Our success arises from solutions-focused, interdisciplinary research; an entrepreneurial approach that is embedded in every school and department; and a commitment to transform society in a positive way. http://research.asu.edu/
The J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute supports connections and collaborations across ASU and its partner communities to make entrepreneurship accessible to everyone by providing material support and resources for entrepreneurship while advancing ASU’s national and international reputation as an entrepreneurial institution of higher education. Edson E+I is a dynamic and fast-paced working environment with a team of interdisciplinary colleagues supporting an extensive suite of programs that provide outreach, engagement, and training opportunities to promote an inclusive and diverse entrepreneurial ecosystem and economic growth.
Arizona State University is a new model for American higher education, an unprecedented combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurial energy and broad access. This New American University is a single, unified institution comprising four differentiated campuses positively impacting the economic, social, cultural and environmental health of the communities it serves. Its research is inspired by real world application blurring the boundaries that traditionally separate academic disciplines. ASU serves more than 100,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, the nation's fifth largest city. ASU champions intellectual and cultural diversity, and welcomes students from all fifty states and more than one hundred nations across the globe.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: Arizona State University is a federal contractor and subject to federal regulations which may require you to produce a record of a COVID-19 vaccination. For questions about medical or religious accommodations, please visit the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion's webpage.
ASU is a tobacco-free university. For details visit https://wellness.asu.edu/explore-wellness/body/alcohol-and-drugs/tobacco
Arizona State University is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Notice of Availability of the ASU Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
In compliance with federal law, ASU prepares an annual report on campus security and fire safety programs and resources. ASU’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available online at https://www.asu.edu/police/PDFs/ASU-Clery-Report.pdf. You may request a hard copy of the report by contacting the ASU Police Department at 480-965-3456.
Relocation Assistance – For information about schools, housing child resources, neighborhoods, hospitals, community events, and taxes, visit https://cfo.asu.edu/az-resources .
Employment Verification Statement
ASU conducts pre-employment screening which may include verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications.
Background Check Statement
ASU conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check.
Instructions to Apply
Application deadline is 3:00PM Arizona time on the date indicated.
Please include all employment information in month/year format (e.g., 6/88 to 8/94), job title, job duties and name of employer for each position.
Resume should clearly illustrate how prior knowledge and experience meets the Minimum and Desired qualifications of this position.
ASU does not pay for travel expenses associated with interviews, unless otherwise indicated.
Only electronic applications are accepted for this position.
IMPORTANT NOTE: What is the meaning of “equivalent combination” in the minimum qualifications? It means one year of higher education or 24 credit hours, is equal to one year of experience. For example, a four year Bachelor’s degree is equal to four years of experience.
Junior Lecturer In Economics, Business Economics And/Or Finance (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 18 hours ago
Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) is looking for an enthusiastic junior Lecturer in Economics, Business Economics and/or Finance. As a junior lecturer you are part of the teaching st...
Teaching Fellow / Senior Teaching Fellow In Innovation And Entrepreneurship, UNIVERSITY OF SURREY, United Kingdom, about 20 hours ago
Digital Economy, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Location: Guildford Salary: £41,526 to £61,819 Teaching fellow (level 5), starting at £41,526. Senior Teaching Fellow (level 6), starting at £51,800 ...
Hr Executive [Nie], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 11 days ago
Reporting to the Master of Science Technopreneurship and Innovation Programme ( (MSc TIP) team under Nanyang Technopreneurship Center, the incumbent will play an important role to assist the Cent...
Junior Lecturer In Economics, Business Economics And/Or Finance (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 5 hours ago
Junior Lecturer in Economics, Business Economics and/or Finance (0.8 - 1.0 FTE) Job description Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) is looking for an enthusiastic junior Lecturer in Ec...
Regional Manager, North America, Hult, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
Hult Prize Foundation is looking for a highly motivated and talented Boston-based Regional Manager to lead our North America Regional team and operations. If you are a natural leader, love working...
Digital Marketing Manager, Hult, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
Hult Prize Foundation is looking for a highly motivated and talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our central Marketing team based in Mexico City. If you love designing and creating market...