Job Description SummaryReporting to the Program Manager for Pre-College Programs, the Program Coordinator will provide administrative and program support to assist with operations and delivery of pre-college programs and events. Pre-College programs are Bentley academic programs taken by High School students during the summer months living in residence, commuting to campus and taking online courses. This is a 12-month limited term position.
- Provide operational and administrative assistance to ensure successful delivery of online, commuter and residential pre-college programs and events. Work collaboratively with program staff and other university offices to arrange scheduling, registrations, room reservations, materials preparation, website content, catering, procurement and other logistics.
- Oversee and lead participant enrollment processes including applications, decisions, and onboarding tasks; verify submitted items satisfy checklist requirements, follow-up on missing items and conduct routine data audits; work with other Pre-College and program staff as needed to assess and resolve issues.
- Serve as one of the points of contact for prospective and admitted student and parent inquiries; assisting to monitor email, phone and text platforms and facilitate timely response. Utilize Bentley's CRM to track and respond to inquiries and conduct outreach.
- Facilitate and track participant registrations and payments, including cancellations and refunds, for pre-college programs. Issues invoices to third parties as needed.
- During active program dates for on-campus programs in June and July, provide on-site support during business hours and on-call support after business hours to residential staff.
- Oversee assigned work conducted by student employees
- Assist with purchasing of pre-college supplies and materials and delivery to campus areas
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School diploma and at least four years of relevant experience; education beyond high school may count toward experience; some college experience preferred (either through education or employment).
- Effective communication skills, including cross-cultural communication skills, as well as experience or interest in working and programming with diverse populations.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (especially Outlook and Excel), exceptional customer service skills, strong oral and written communication skills, proficiency and accuracy in data entry, good organizational skills, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, must maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Typical office setting with extensive computer use
- Ability to travel around campus for work related duties and meetings
- Generally 35 hours/week, though additional hours may be required during peak periods.
- Evening/weekend on-call hours are required during active program dates of June and July months
- Flexible scheduling is available outside of active program dates. Please see the university’s Flexible Work Arrangements policy to learn more about Bentley’s workplace flexibility- https://www.bentley.edu/offices/human-resources/flexible-work-arrangements
Bentley University requires references checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University strives to create a campus community that welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values differences and views them as a strength in our community.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity. The University is committed to building a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
Fy23 Sp/Su Volleyball Graduate Assistant, Friends University, United States, 4 days ago
FY23 SP/SU - Volleyball Graduate Assistant Wichita-KS Apply View All Jobs Share This Job LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Email Print AddThis Job Description Friends University is seeking qualified appli...
Fy24 Fa/Sp/Su Women’s Soccer Graduate Intern, Friends University, United States, 3 days ago
FY24 FA/SP/SU - Women’s Soccer Graduate Intern Wichita-KS Apply View All Jobs Share This Job LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Email Print AddThis Job Description Friends University is seeking qualified a...
Baby Talk Health Educator, University of Kansas Medical Center, United States, about 13 hours ago
Department: SOM Wichita Pediatrics ----- Pediatrics - Baby Talk Position Title: Baby Talk Health Educator Job Family Group: Professional Staff Job Description Summary: Baby Talk Health Educator wi...
Admissions Counselor, Friends University, United States, 3 days ago
Admissions Counselor Wichita-KS Apply View All Jobs Share This Job LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Email Print AddThis Job Description Friends University is committed to work-life balance for its employ...
Research Scientist, University of Kansas Medical Center, United States, about 13 hours ago
Department: SOM Wichita Surgery ----- Surgery Position Title: Research Scientist Job Family Group: Academic Job Description Summary: The University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita is seekin...
Gastroenterologist, University of Kansas Medical Center, United States, about 13 hours ago
Department: SOM Wichita Internal Medicine (IM) ----- Internal Medicine Position Title: Gastroenterologist Job Family Group: Academic Job Description Summary: Serve in a clinical educator role, spe...