Job TitleProgram Coordinator I
AgencyTexas A&M University Health Science Center
DepartmentHealth Policy And Management
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
What we believe
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Diverse perspectives, talents and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values .”
Who we are
As one of the fastest-growing academic health centers in the nation, the Texas A&M University Health Science Center encompasses five colleges and numerous centers and institutes working together to improve health through transformative education, innovative research and team-based health care delivery.
What we want
The Health Science Center (HSC) is looking for a Program Coordinator I to serve as a member of the Texas A&M School of Public Health, Department of Health Policy and Management. We desire an individual who subscribes to and supports our commitment as stated above. The successful applicant will coordinator with the Principal Investigator on date management processes, analysis, writing reports and papers for the Waiver research project. This person must be professional, enjoy working in a high-volume environment and be able to apply strong organizational skills while being flexible in their daily routine. If this is you, we invite you to apply to become a member of our team.
Job Summary: The Program Coordinator I, under general supervision, coordinates the planning, development and implementation of the Wavier research project.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of related experience.
Required Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Verbal and written communication skills in
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree.
- Two years of related experience.
Preferred Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Abiliy to work independently and troubleshoot.
- Preferred aptitude for basic level of coding skills in some programming languages (e.g. excel, tableau, R,
- python, SQL, SAS, STATA, SPSS, MPLUS, Matlab).
- Experience working with diverse individuals and communities
Research Program Coordination
- Coordinates with Principal Investigator (PI) on data management processes, analysis, writing reports and papers.
- Assists PI in preparation and monitoring of budgets for program.
- May assist PI in identifying funding opportunities and assist in writing grant proposals.
Research Data Governance Coordination
- Manages and tracks data governance related research tasks in the lab (DUA, MOU, training etc).
- Coordinates with PI to assist faculty and PhD students with data governance issues.
- Maintains program records of all data governance paperwork.
- Mentors undergraduate and master’s students in the lab.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements or Other Factors:
- This is not a remote position.
- This is an onsite job and requires the employee to be physically located in the office (College Station, TX) on most days.
- This is a one-year term position that may be extended depending on continuation of funding of the Waiver research grant and satisfactory job performance.
Instructions to Applicants: Applications received by Texas A&M University must either have all job application data entered or a resume attached. Failure to provide all job application data or a complete resume could result in an invalid submission and a rejected application. We encourage all applicants to upload a resume or use a LinkedIn profile to pre-populate the online application.
In accordance with the federal contractor vaccination mandate , specific facilities at The Texas A&M System may be considered a covered contractor workplace with covered contractor employees. Therefore, successful applicants for this position may be subject to the federal mandate to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless an approved medical or religious accommodation is in place.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Contract Negotiator, Texas A&M University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Job Title Contract Negotiator Agency Texas A&M University Department Vice Pres For Research Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description ...
Manager, Human Resources, Texas A&M University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Manager, Human Resources Agency Texas A&M Agrilife Research Department Administrative Services Staff Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Sta...
Assistant And/Or Associate Director, Texas A&M University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Job Title Assistant and/or Associate Director Agency Texas A&M University Department Vice Pres For Research Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff ...
Administrative Coordinator Of Nutrition, Texas A&M University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Job Title Administrative Coordinator of Nutrition Agency Texas A&M University Department Athletic Director Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff J...
Program Aide Special Events Cashier, Texas A&M University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Job Title Program Aide - Special Events Cashier Agency Texas A&M University Department Transportation Services Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Tem...
Business Coordinator Ii, Texas A&M University, United States, 5 days ago
Job Title Business Coordinator II Agency Texas A&M University Department Texas Institute For Preclinical Studies Proposed Minimum Salary $3,042.67 monthly Job Location College Station, Texas Job T...