Current UC employees must apply internally via SuccessFactors > http://bit.ly/UCEMPL
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati embarks upon its third century – building on the past and defining the future by leading urban, public universities into a new era of innovation and impact through its strategic direction, Next Lives Here . Underscoring the power of creativity, ingenuity, invention and inclusion, what’s Next will accelerate our unrivaled momentum, evidenced by eight straight years of record enrollment and rankings that include placement among America’s top 100 public universities by U.S. News & World Report. Home to a diverse student body of nearly 47,000 and more than 4,200 distinguished faculty, the university combines its Research 1 (Very High Research Activity) Carnegie Classification with a physical setting that The New York Times recently acclaimed as “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.
The Department of Internal Medicine, Office of Medical Student Education, seeks a full-time program coordinator, to plan and coordinate the programs and activities of 300+ third- and fourth-year medical students, as they rotate through the Internal Medicine required and elective courses.
- Design/create and conduct seminars, classes, workshops or programs.
- Develop program objectives and monitor quantitative and qualitative data on progress toward objectives. Review objectives to identify problems and solutions, prioritize solutions and develop action steps for program improvement.
- Provide financial administrative support for program initiatives.
- Develop, administer and analyze assessment/evaluation questionnaires. Compile statistics and prepare reports.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to recruit students and program participants.
- Interact with staff faculty, external agencies and other university departments.
- May conduct research and analyze relevant literature, other benchmark information to develop grant proposals, new program ideas and propose program changes.
- May provide direct and/or indirect supervision to exempt and non-exempt staff (i.e., hiring/firing, performance evaluations, disciplinary action, approve time off, etc.).
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
One (1) year of program coordination experience.
Additional Qualifications Considered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Meticulous documentation skills.
- Proficient in Office Applications such as (Exchange, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Detail-oriented, able to develop and maintain highly organized work environment, and able to effectively prioritize.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
SF:OMJ SF:RM SF:HEJ, SF:INS SF:HERC SF:DIV SF:LJN
Clinical Program Developer Uc Medical Center Women's Health Administration, Nicu, UC Health, United States, 1 day ago
Clinical Program Developer - UC Medical Center - Women's Health Administration, NICU( Job Number: 066178) Description Title: Clinical Program Developer Location: UC Medical Center Department: Wome...
Clinical Program Developer Uc Medical Center Women's Health Administration, Labor & Delivery, UC Health, United States, about 11 hours ago
Clinical Program Developer - UC Medical Center - Women's Health Administration, Labor & Delivery( Job Number: 066180) Description Title: Clinical Program Developer Location: UC Medical Center Dep...
Clinical Program Developer Uc Medical Center Women's Health Administration, Mother Baby, UC Health, United States, about 11 hours ago
Clinical Program Developer - UC Medical Center - Women's Health Administration, Mother Baby( Job Number: 066179) Description Title: Clinical Program Developer Location: UC Medical Center Departmen...
Lab Technician Uc Medical Center Phlebotomy, UC Health, United States, about 10 hours ago
Lab Technician - UC Medical Center - Phlebotomy( Job Number: 066375) Description Title: Lab Technician Location: UC Medical Center Department: Phlebotomy Shift: Third (9:30PM-6:00AM) Hours: full t...
Clinical Program Developer/Educator Uc Medical Center Center For Professional Growth & Innovative Practice, UC Health, United States, about 11 hours ago
Clinical Program Developer/Educator- UC Medical Center- Center for Professional Growth & Innovative Practice( Job Number: 066301) Description At UC Health, we're proud to have the best and brighte...
Lab Technician Uc Medical Center Phlebotomy (Prn), UC Health, United States, 4 days ago
Lab Technician - UC Medical Center - Phlebotomy (PRN)( Job Number: 066044) Description Title: Lab Technician Location: UC Medical Center Department: Phlebotomy Shift: Varies Hours: PRN, varies At ...