Current UC employees must apply internally via SuccessFactors > http://bit.ly/UCEMPL
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati embarks upon its third century – building on the past and defining the future by leading urban, public universities into a new era of innovation and impact through its strategic direction, Next Lives Here . Underscoring the power of creativity, ingenuity, invention and inclusion, what’s Next will accelerate our unrivaled momentum, evidenced by eight straight years of record enrollment and rankings that include placement among America’s top 100 public universities by U.S. News & World Report. Home to a diverse student body of nearly 47,000 and more than 4,200 distinguished faculty, the university combines its Research 1 (Very High Research Activity) Carnegie Classification with a physical setting that The New York Times recently acclaimed as “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.
Plan, design, evaluate, modify, and coordinate programs for a department or college.
Coordinate programs for community engagement and strategic partnership opportunities with Winton Woods High School and Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) to support STEM education community goals and lead to student success in STEM fields. Community-based STEM initiatives include the Summer Enrichment, Robotics competition, Summer Institute, Family Science Academy and future collaborations with Winton Woods and the University's CPS Strong initiative.
- Design/create and conduct seminars, classes, workshops or programs.
- Develop program objectives and monitor quantitative and qualitative data on progress toward objectives. Review objectives to identify problems and solutions, prioritize solutions and develop action steps for program improvement.
- Provide financial administrative support for program initiatives.
- Develop, administer and analyze assessment/evaluation questionnaires. Compile statistics and prepare reports.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to recruit students and program participants.
- Interact with staff faculty, external agencies and other university departments.
- May conduct research and analyze relevant literature, other benchmark information to develop grant proposals, new program ideas and propose program changes.
- May provide direct and/or indirect supervision to exempt and non-exempt staff (i.e., hiring/firing, performance evaluations, disciplinary action, approve time off, etc.).
- Perform related duties based on departmental need.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
One (1) year of program coordination experience.
Additional Qualifications Considered
- Familiarity with asset-based and/or social impact design approaches to community and experience and success working in partnership with local residents and community organizations development, volunteerism, corporate philanthropy and tutoring/mentoring.
- Project management skills: ability to multitask, problem-solve, prioritize, delegate, and to create systems and processes.
- Excellent knowledge, skills and abilities in data analysis and insight generation, translation of complex issues into actionable efforts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities, and able to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively and articulately in writing and orally.
- Solid relationship management skills enhancing internal organizational relations and external community interactions.
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of staff and volunteers.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
SF:OMJ SF:RM SF:HEJ, SF:INS SF:HERC SF:DIV SF:LJN
Gme Program Coordinator Uc Physicians Ob/Gyn Residency Program, UC Health, United States, about 15 hours ago
GME Program Coordinator - UC Physicians - OB/GYN Residency Program( Job Number: 068025) Description Title: GME Program Coordinator - OB/GYN Residency Program Location: 231 Albert Sabin Way, Cincin...
Gme Coordinator Uc Physicians Podiatry Msb, UC Health, United States, 1 day ago
GME Coordinator - UC Physicians - Podiatry MSB( Job Number: 068259) Description Title: GME Coordinator - Podiatry MSB Location: 231 Albert Sabin Way, Cincinnati, 45267 Department: Podiatry MSB Shi...
Hvac Technician Uc Medical Center Mechanical Services, UC Health, United States, about 14 hours ago
HVAC Technician - UC Medical Center - Mechanical Services( Job Number: 067933) Description At UC Health, we're proud to have the best and brightest teams and clinicians collaborating toward our co...
Lab Technician Uc Medical Center Phlebotomy (Prn), UC Health, United States, 1 day ago
Lab Technician - UC Medical Center - Phlebotomy (PRN)( Job Number: 068421) Description Title: Lab Technician Location: UC Medical Center Department: Phlebotomy Shift: Varies, PRN Hours: Varies, PR...
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Uc Medical Center Internal Medicine, UC Health, United States, 9 days ago
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - UC Medical Center - Internal Medicine( Job Number: 068222) Description At UC Health, we're proud to have the best and brightest teams and clinicians collaborating to...
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Uc Medical Center Neuroscience Critical Care, UC Health, United States, about 15 hours ago
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - UC Medical Center - Neuroscience Critical Care( Job Number: 068020) Description At UC Health, we're proud to have the best and brightest teams and clinicians collabo...