Job TitlePostdoctoral Research Associate
AgencyTexas A&M University Health Science Center
DepartmentMolecular and Cellular Medicine
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
What we believe
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Diverse perspectives, talents and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values .”
Who we are
As one of the fastest-growing academic health centers in the nation, the Texas A&M University Health Science Center encompasses five colleges and numerous centers and institutes working together to improve health through transformative education, innovative research and team-based health care delivery.
What we want
We are looking for an individual to join our team. We desire an individual who subscribes to and supports our commitment as stated above. The successful applicant will bring an expert level of experience to the position and understand the demands of supporting executives in a fast-paced environment. This person must be professional, enjoy working in a high-volume environment and be able to apply strong organizational skills while being flexible in their daily routine. If this is you, we invite you to apply to become a member of our team.
- Appropriate Doctoral degree
Required Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
- Degree in either Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or Chemistry
- Experience in experimentation with immunology research
- Experience in experimentation with rodents and cell culture
- Experience working with diverse individuals and communities
Preferred Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to prepare research data for publication and presentations at scientific meetings.
- Ability to cooperate with other members of the laboratory staff in maintaining all instruments and maintaining a safe environment for all throughout the IRM facilities.
- Ability to collaborate with other researchers/doctors to perform research on the area of expertise.
- Carry out cutting edge sophisticated research on cell therapy and related methods for improving repair of injured tissue.
- Prepare research data for publication and presentations at scientific meetings.
- Cooperate with other members of the laboratory staff in maintaining all instruments and maintaining a safe environment for all throughout the IRM facilities.
- Collaborate with other researchers/doctors to perform research on the area of expertise.
- Other duties as assigned
Instructions to Applicants: Applications received by Texas A&M University must either have all job application data entered or a resume attached. Failure to provide all job application data or a complete resume could result in an invalid submission and a rejected application. We encourage all applicants to upload a resume or use a LinkedIn profile to pre-populate the online application.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Postdoctoral Fellow Bioinformatics And Computational Biology, Clemson University, United States, about 7 hours ago
Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, biology, or related fields by the time of the appointment starts. Applicants should also have a strong interest an...
Research Assistant, Texas A&M University, United States, 21 days ago
Job Title Research Assistant Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Molecular And Cellular Medicine Proposed Minimum Salary $11.50 hourly Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type S...
Postdoctoral Research Associate Crdlla, Texas A&M University, United States, 14 days ago
Job Title Postdoctoral Research Associate CRDLLA Agency Texas A&M University Department Educational Psychology Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Sta...
Administrative Associate Iv Diversity And Inclusion, Texas A&M University System, United States, 10 days ago
Job Title Administrative Associate IV - Diversity and Inclusion Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Com Diversity Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, ...
Assistant Health Physicist I, Texas A&M University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Job Title Assistant Health Physicist I Agency Texas A&M University Department Environmental Health & Safety Proposed Minimum Salary $14.53 hourly Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff...
Research Assistant / Temporary, Texas A&M University, United States, 21 days ago
Job Title Research Assistant / Temporary Agency Texas A&M University Department Sea Grant Administration And Program Proposed Minimum Salary $11.50 hourly Job Location College Station, Texas Job T...