Postdoctoral Research Associate - Orthopaedic Biomechanics Laboratory (Job ID #117473)
This position is a principal contributor in research projects focused on biomechanics in joint replacement. Plan and perform complex laboratory experiments, data collection and analysis required to complete assigned projects. In addition this position is required to publish original research in peer review journals, along with assisting in writing grants and progress reports to funding agencies. Participate in day-to-day laboratory management duties and coordinate and direct the work and research tasks of lower level research staff.
- Refine and develop new research approaches based on project requirements.
- Develop objectives, initiate, and execute multiple research projects under institutional and government regulations.
- Conduct, coordinate and trouble-shoot advanced laboratory experiments using a variety of bio-analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Conceptualize and create computer tomography-based finite element models.
- Design and execution of research experiments using cadaveric specimens.
- Collect and analyze laboratory data using quantitative and statistical methods.
- Advise on new directions for research projects based on experimental results.
- Prepare and organize laboratory data and write laboratory reports.
- Author and co-author articles for publications and present research findings in scientific meetings.
- Support the lab director with grant writing and in the supervision of student and orthopedic residents’ research.
- Prepare research progress reports.
Terminal degree (PhD or equivalent) in scientific field (biotechnology, biology, or bio-chemistry) required. A minimum of one year experience in scientific research preferred.
Preferred job knowledge and skills: engineering and biomechanics, bioengineering, electronics and instrumentation, engineering hardware and software.
Postdoc Position In Surgical Robotics, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, about 12 hours ago
The Surgical Robotics Laboratory in the Department of Biomechanical Engineering (Faculty of Engineering Technology at the University of Twente, The Netherlands has an openings for post-doctoral f...
Research Fellow, Ophthalmology, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Job Description Research Fellow – Using AI and Biomechanics to Predict Vision Loss Progression from Glaucoma – NUS Department of Ophthalmology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine Job description: We ...
Postdoctoral Researcher – Cartilage Organoids From I Ps Cs, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 16 hours ago
Are you eager to work on regenerating functional articular cartilage from organoids grown from iPSCs? Position (Post-doctoral) Researcher Department(s) Biomedical Engineering Reference number V50....
Two Postdoc Positions In Biomaterials/Tissue Engineering And Cell Based Biology, Primecell BioScience a.s., Czech, 21 days ago
Two Postdoc Positions in Biomaterials/Tissue engineering and Cell-Based Biology available at the Czech Biotechnological company PrimeCell Bioscience Institution: PrimeCell BioScience Location: Ost...
Post Doc, University of Ostrava, Czech, 23 days ago
International mobility of researchers – Post Doc - Magnetic resonance imaging and biomechanics of musculoskeletal structures in research of human movement Job Description: Research activities asso...
Postdoctoral Researcher – Cartilage Organoids From I Ps Cs, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, about 11 hours ago
More information Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more? Please contact prof.dr. Keita Ito, k.ito[at]tue.nl. Information about the RegMedXB program can be found ...