Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation.
- Clemson University: Regulatory Services, Department of Plant Industry
- Florence, SC
- Job Category
- Full time Positions
- Expected Salary Range: ($ 41,800.00 - $ 45,000.00)
- Start Date
- Last Date to Apply
- Clemson University’s Department of Plant Industry is seeking applications for a full-time Nursery Program Inspector for our Pee Dee District. Join our nursery team, where you help enforce the regulations governing the sale and shipment of plants. Be a part of the early detection and management of new and exotic plant pests that may threaten industry or the environment. Duties and roles include inspections, records reviews, surveys, phytosanitary inspections, and public outreach and education. Visit www.clemson.edu/dpi to learn more about the department.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Education - High School Diploma or equivalent and experience conducting investigations or performing other law enforcement duties. A bachelor's degree may be substituted for the required work experience. Licenses - Drivers License Class D normal < 26,000. PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: Education - Bachelor's Degree in Horticulture or other Agriculture or Science related field, or commensurate experience.
- Contact Person
- Gavin Berry- firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark the permalink .
Comments are closed.
Experimental Officer, UNIVERSITY OF SURREY, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Environment & Sustainability Location: Other Salary: £33,309 to £40,927 per annum Fixed Term Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: 23.59 hours BST on Sunday 22 May 2022 Reference: 028122 The Universi...
Master (M Sc.) Researcher For The Department – 2. Protection Of Specific Crops Of The Collaborative..., InnovPlantProtect, Portugal, 11 days ago
Job advertisement – Reference InnovPP030/2022 Master (MSc.) Researcher for the Department – 2. Protection of Specific Crops- of the Collaborative Laboratory “InnovPlantProtect – Association” Innov...
Academic Staff Member In The Field Of Phytopathology, Mendel University, Brno, Czech, 20 days ago
Mendel University in Brno announces a selection procedure for the position of: Academic staff member - Assistant Professor or Associate Professor or Professor for Department of Crop Science, Breed...
Assistant / Associate Professor In Molecular Plant Pathology , University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, 4 days ago
Introduction Are you the outstanding junior or established researcher in the field of Molecular Plant Pathology with a collaborative mindset, intellectual curiosity and passion for teaching? Then ...
Chiller Mechanic Ii, Emory University, United States, 20 days ago
Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contri...
Researcher Plant Nutrition And Cropping Systems, NIBIO - Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research, Norway, 20 days ago
Key Information Interested in food production? Would you like to work together with our team of researchers, sharing the goal of improved crop production systems/methods both in terms of agronomy ...