Join our award-winning team at University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC). Among the top medical centers in the United States, and ranked as the number 1 hospital in Washington State, as rated by U.S. News & World Report 2018-2019 "America's Best Hospitals", UWMC prides itself on compassionate patient care as well as its pioneering medical advances. UWMC is operated by the University of Washington (UW) and serves as a training site for UW’s School of Medicine.
The University of Washington is proud to be one of the nation’s premier educational and research institutions. Our people are the most important asset in our pursuit of achieving excellence in education, research, and community service. Our staff not only enjoys outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits, and natural beauty. This position provides opportunities to work in a fast-paced, challenging, diverse and rewarding environment. As an employee you will enjoy generous benefits and work/life programs. For detailed information on Benefits for this position, click here.
UW MEDICAL CENTER - MONTLAKE - PHARMACY has an outstanding opportunity for a FULL-TIME PHARMACY ASSISTANT (Day Shifts). The Pharmacy Assistant will assist the pharmacist in technical pharmacy activities and performs assigned tasks under direct supervision.
• Assist patients with intake of new prescriptions and refills.
• Perform point of sale duties and maintain accurate monetary transactions of cash, credit and check payments. Settle daily register transactions at the end of shift and review for discrepancies.
• Delivery of medications to the patient care areas or other areas of the clinic. Assist clinic staff with pick up of clinic stock orders and clinic administered medication orders.
• Monitor fax machine for incoming orders and triage appropriately.
• Assist patients with alternate sources of payment if required.
• Perform charging and/or billing functions, including third party payer adjudication.
• Perform daily filing of hard copy prescriptions.
• Answer nonprofessional telephone inquiries and triage calls as necessary.
• Pull 14 day prescriptions from will-call area and make day 9 reminder calls to patients.
• Restock shelves in the pharmacy.
• Check and pull soon-to-expire medications and supplies from the pharmacy shelves.
• Package medications in preparation for shipping.
• Clean designated areas of the pharmacy utilizing established “5S” techniques.
• Maintain patient confidentiality according to UW Medical Center standards.
• Adhere to UWMC Pharmacy Services and UW Medical Center policies and procedures.
• Perform related duties as required.
Research Assistant Or Associate Professor, Washington State University, United States, 5 days ago
Title: 155-NN - Research Assistant Professor - Career Business Title: Research Assistant or Associate Professor Additional Titles: Location: MET PARK, WSU SPOKANE CAMPUS Employee Type: Faculty (+)...
Postdoctoral Scholar In Arctic Salinity And Stratification At The Sea Ice Edge (Sassie), Applied Physics Laboratory - UW, United States, about 1 month ago
Description The Applied Physics Laboratory at the University of Washington (APL-UW) invites applications for a postdoctoral researcher in physical oceanography as part of a NASA-funded study of Ar...
Postdoctoral Scholar In Coastal Ocean Sar Remote Sensing, Applied Physics Laboratory - UW, United States, about 1 month ago
Description The Applied Physics Laboratory of the University of Washington invites applications for a postdoctoral researcher in remote sensing and coastal oceanography as part of an ONR funded pr...
Postdoctoral Scholar Position, Washington State University Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, United States, about 1 month ago
Location Seattle, WA Open Date Mar 16, 2022 Description Position description: The Terrain Analysis and Cryosphere Observation lab at the University of Washington has an opening for a full-time pos...
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Washington State University, United States, about 17 hours ago
Title: 306-NN - Postdoctoral Research Associate Business Title: Postdoctoral Research Associate Additional Titles: Location: MET PARK, WSU SPOKANE CAMPUS Employee Type: Faculty (+) (Fixed Term) Jo...
Postdoctoral Research On Chronic Wasting Disease Socila Science In Washington, University of Washington/WACFWRU/WDFW, United States, about 2 months ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyUniversity of Washington/WACFWRU/WDFWLocationSeattle, WAJob CategoryPost Doctoral AppointmentsSalary$61,688/...