Pediatric Development Counselor -
: Dept of Pediatrics
: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-Health Sciences Center
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri, 10 hours per week, flexible
Salary Range: up to $21 per hour based on experience
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume
POSITION INFORMATION: Provides assessment and treatment of children with psychological or sexual behavioral problems, assessment and intervention for infants and young children with prenatal exposure to alcohol and other drugs, and assessment of children with craniofacial anomalies and/or extreme prematurity.
Education: Master's Degree in Psychology
Experience: 24 months experience providing counseling
Equivalent/ Substitution: Will accept Ph.D. in Psychology in lieu of a Master's Degree and experience
- Master's Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or closely related field.
- 24 months experience in clinical and assessment with children from birth to twelve years of age.
- Experience assessing children who have been psychologically or sexually abused.
- Psychotherapy and consultation skills for children with behavior problems, and/or psychological or sexual abuse.
- Psychological assessment experience with infants and young children.
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?- Yes
Special Indications: None
: Jul 25, 2019
: Oct 24, 2019
University Supervisor – Advanced Program Oklahoma City, Ok, University of Phoenix, United States, 20 days ago
Overview The candidate who is hired for this part-time position will be required to supervise Oklahoma City, OK. This is not a virtual or online course. Only candidates that are able to supervise...