PEAK Temporary Event Assistant -
: Peak People
: Oklahoma-Norman-Norman Campus
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 20 hours a week Assignment ends June 30
Salary Range: $20
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume
- Perform administrative duties in support of substance abuse prevention projects as assigned.
- Assist in the collection of data for reports and statistical research.
- Compile statistical data in Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist in Information Dissemination activities to the community regarding opioid prevention.
- Participate at community and campus health events, festivals or activities.
Required Education: GED or High School Diploma
Volunteer experience in drug and alcohol prevention, public health, health field or social services
Ability and skills to contribute to a positive, team-oriented work environment with both other members of the project and the department
Excellent planning and organizational skills
May be asked to work evenings and/or weekends
If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
NOTE: RESUME MUST BE ATTACHED
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?- No
Special Indications: None
: May 10, 2019