About the Opportunity
Northeastern University, Education Innovation team is looking for a a temporary Partnership Development Coordinator to support Experiential Partnership Managers. This role will be scheduled to work 20 hours per week and thus requires excellent time management skills.
- Establish, develop, nurture, and sustain/retain relationships with companies and organizations which facilitate sponsorship of project-based experiential opportunities embedded in students’ courses.
- Develop and implement strategies for recruiting and retaining industry partners (sponsors), identify and strategize company recruiting priorities based on the evolving needs of academic programs and students, and identify and prioritize strategic activities around company engagement to increase the number and variety of experiential project opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and professional studies students.
- Projects recruited will be handed off to team members who consult with faculty and align projects with academic courses for engagement across the university. All team members contribute to evolving program operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred along with 3-4 years of professional work experience in employer/company relationships, managing, recruiting or equivalent.
- Experience working with diverse constituents in higher education (i.e. various employers, disciplines, students, faculty and administration) preferred. Work effectively with people of varying cultures and diversity. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (including Teams), Salesforce, database programs and data management and analysis highly preferred.
- Excellent skills in relationship building, marketing, public relations, and data base management highly preferred.
- This position requires an individual who is goal oriented, possesses excellent presentation skills, clearly communicates through writing, is effective in building partnerships, extremely organized, professional and has a high level of customer service.
Northeastern University considers factors such as candidate work experience, education and skills when extending an offer.
Northeastern has a comprehensive benefits package for benefit eligible employees. This includes medical, vision, dental, paid time off, tuition assistance, wellness & life, retirement- as well as commuting & transportation. Visit https://hr.northeastern.edu/benefits/ for more information.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about Northeastern University’s commitment and support of diversity and inclusion, please see www.northeastern.edu/diversity .
Program Coordinator, Northeastern University, United States, 20 days ago
Details Posted: 18-Nov-23 Location: Boston, Massachusetts Type: Full-time Salary: Open Categories: Affirmative Action/Diversity Staff/Administrative Internal Number: 4799662 Program Coordinator Ab...
Temporary Budget Coordinator, Northeastern University, United States, 15 days ago
Details Posted: 22-Nov-23 Location: Boston, Massachusetts Type: Part-time Salary: Open Categories: Financial Staff/Administrative Internal Number: 4807639 Temporary Budget Coordinator About the Op...
Associate Director Enrollment Management Contact Center Student Financial Services, Northeastern University, United States, 20 days ago
Details Posted: 18-Nov-23 Location: Boston, Massachusetts Type: Full-time Salary: Open Categories: Academic/Faculty Business/Finance Internal Number: 4800472 Associate Director - Enrollment Manage...
Assistant Teaching Professor/Associate Teaching Professor/Full Teaching Professor Boston, Northeastern University, United States, 10 days ago
Details Posted: 28-Nov-23 Location: Boston, Massachusetts Type: Full-time Salary: Open Categories: Academic/Faculty Physical Sciences Internal Number: 4817920 Assistant Teaching Professor/Associat...
Director Of Principal Gift Stewardship & Recognition, Northeastern University, United States, 9 days ago
Details Posted: 28-Nov-23 Location: Boston, Massachusetts Type: Full-time Salary: Open Categories: Development Staff/Administrative Internal Number: 4817170 Director of Principal Gift Stewardship ...
Arborist, Northeastern University, United States, 2 days ago
Details Posted: 05-Dec-23 Location: Boston, Massachusetts Type: Full-time Salary: Open Categories: Facilities//Maintenance/Trades Staff/Administrative Internal Number: 4835981 Arborist About the O...