VEVRRA Federal Contractor – Priority referral protected veterans requested.
|Position Title||Part-Time Instructor Business [Campus - Bryan/RELLIS]|
|Salary Range||Per part-time faculty salary schedule|
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Anticipated Start Date||08/14/2023|
|Extended Open Deadline|
Position Summary Information
To perform the day-to-day operations of the Business instructional program at the assigned campus.
• Provides instruction for courses at a variety of times and locations.
• Demonstrates a commitment to student engagement, student success, and instructional excellence.
• Maintains access to students through posted office hours and electronic communication.
• Prepares and utilizes a course syllabus and assessments for each course using guidelines established by the institution.
• Maintains current knowledge of effective teaching methodologies and utilizes a variety of instructional delivery methods, classroom media, and educational resources.
• Advises students in academic matters.
• Evaluates students’ performance through a variety of means to measure progress and keep them informed in a timely manner.
• Assists in the development, distribution and collection of assessments for courses and program objectives.
• Provides recommendations to the Academic Dean, Assistant Dean, Department Heads, and Curriculum Resource Team regarding curriculum.
• Demonstrates a positive and professional relationship with students, colleagues, college administration, and the community.
• Submits timely college reports and forms to the appropriate divisions/departments.
• Exhibits a commitment to lifelong learning through participation in professional development activities.
• Possesses a passion for teaching community college students.
• Demonstrates effective communication skills, both written and orally.
• Attends college orientation and required institutional meetings.
• Responsible for other related duties as assigned.
|Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities||
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other instructors, staff, administration and students. Ability to instruct students while achieving the course learning objectives.
|Preferred Experience and Training||
College teaching experience preferred; Online teaching experience preferred; Training or coursework in Business pedagogy
|Required Degree, License or Certifications||
Master’s degree or higher in Management / Business / Administration or a Master’s degree or higher with at least 18 graduate hours in Management / Business
|Special Notes To Applicants||
This is a perpetual job posting. Applications are accepted at any time; however, a position may or may not be currently available. Applications lacking a cover letter, resume and transcripts will be considered incomplete and may not be reviewed. Requested documents should be attached as PDF files to this application. Unofficial graduate transcripts may be attached to this application, but official graduate transcripts will be required of all candidates selected for an interview before the interview is scheduled. All foreign transcripts must be accompanied by a credential evaluation from a certified agency. A short teaching demonstration will be scheduled if an applicant is scheduled for review.
The College assigns appropriately credentialed faculty members in support of educational quality and the mission of the College, in keeping with Board policy DBA LOCAL-X (Employment Requirements and Restrictions – Credentials and Records: Credentials). College policy is consistent with sound educational practice and SACSCOC guidelines. Primary consideration is given to the highest degree earned in the discipline. Furthermore, Blinn College’s Faculty Credentialing Guidelines table specifies recommended credentials for each rubric within the college’s course inventory. http://www.blinn.edu/academic_affairs/Faculty_Credentialing_Guidelines.pdf
Assistant Director, Environmental Health And Safety, Texas A&M University System, United States, 13 days ago
Job Title Assistant Director, Environmental Health and Safety Agency Texas A&M University System Offices Department Director, RELLIS Campus Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan,...
Adjunct, College Of Business, Texas A&M University System, United States, about 7 hours ago
Job Title Adjunct, College of Business Agency Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi Department College of Business Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Corpus Christi, Texas Job Type ...
Academic Advisor Iii, TAMHSC, United States, about 5 hours ago
Job Title Academic Advisor III Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department School Of Nursing Academic Support Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Ty...
Tees Research Engineer (Level I Iv), Texas A&m Engineering, United States, about 20 hours ago
Job Title Tees Research Engineer (Level I-IV) Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Bush Combat Development Complex Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job T...
Assistant Director, Academic Operations, Texas A&M University System, United States, about 6 hours ago
Job Title Assistant Director, Academic Operations Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Engineering Technology Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type S...
Supervisor, Police Records, Texas A&M University, United States, 9 days ago
Job Title Supervisor, Police Records Agency Texas A&M University Department University Police Proposed Minimum Salary $21.59 hourly Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Descripti...