*Posted 9/24/2020*: At this time, this position is actively recruiting and accepting applications.
The Online Student Affairs Administrator provides full advising services to online students and support curriculum programmatic functions. This includes but is not limited to onboarding new students, timely student registration, student communication, problem solving, working with teams across Purdue Online and other campus partners/stakeholders such as the Offices of the Registrar and Bursar, Financial Aid, Dean of Students, Graduate School, program leads/chairs, and programmatic support and administrative duties.
This posting represents three vacancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/management, higher education, student development or related field
- Two years working with academic advising and/or related experience
- In lieu of degree, consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and written/oral communications skills
- Capable of planning for, managing, and executing events, programs, and administrative processes
- Ability to attend to details and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to interact positively with a diverse population, collaborate across organizational departments, think creatively, and work independently
- Evening and weekend work may occasionally be required
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
Office Coordinator Chancellor's Office, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 15 days ago
Provide administrative support to the Chancellor and Assistant Director of Administration. Coordinate and supervise high-profile events, receptions and meetings sponsored by the Chancellor's Offic...