*Posted 9/24/2020*: At this time, this position is actively recruiting and accepting applications.
The Online Student Affairs Administrator provides full advising services to online students and support curriculum programmatic functions. This includes but is not limited to onboarding new students, timely student registration, student communication, problem solving, working with teams across Purdue Online and other campus partners/stakeholders such as the Offices of the Registrar and Bursar, Financial Aid, Dean of Students, Graduate School, program leads/chairs, and programmatic support and administrative duties.
This posting represents three vacancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/management, higher education, student development or related field
- Two years working with academic advising and/or related experience
- In lieu of degree, consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and written/oral communications skills
- Capable of planning for, managing, and executing events, programs, and administrative processes
- Ability to attend to details and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to interact positively with a diverse population, collaborate across organizational departments, think creatively, and work independently
- Evening and weekend work may occasionally be required
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
Faculty Design Technology, Program Chair, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 10 hours ago
INSTRUCTION 1. Deliver assigned classes using pedagogy and technology that best support student learning, and in accordance with college loading policy, course objectives and program learning outc...
Bursar Finance Office, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 13 days ago
Major Responsibilities • Administers direct supervision over Accounts Receivable and Administrative Services employees. Interviews applicants, makes recommendations to EDA for hiring all hourly-pa...
Assistant Director Of Admissions Recruiter, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 10 hours ago
Participate in recruiting efforts on- and off-campus including: college fairs, high school visits, information events, and community activities. Such events take place both during regular business...