*Posted 9/23/2020*: At this time, this position is actively recruiting and accepting applications.
The Online Recruitment Specialist's primary responsibility is to increase awareness and enrollment in online programs. They will recruit and support prospective students through enrollment. The Recruiter will also provide information about the university, its online programs and admissions criteria and assist with a smooth matriculation to Purdue University. Purdue Online is seeking a driven individual who will represent online programs through various forms of recruitment opportunities.
The Online Recruitment specialist develops and implements strategies, in conjunction with the Assistant Director of Program Management, Student Support and Learner Success as well as the marketing team, to recruit prospective students, and to support the goals of Purdue Online and the respective colleges. This position is expected to establish and meet annual recruitment goals by developing key relationships with industry related businesses, community organizations, higher education institutions, organizing recruitment events, making presentations to groups, etc. This position requires participation at evening and weekend off campus events, as well as evening and weekend work hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Human Resources, or related field
- Two years of previous experience in one or more of the following: customer service, student recruitment, admissions, or related
- In lieu of degree, consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional experience in student recruitment, enrollment or admissions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and prior exposure to a database system Ability to create standard documents and reports
- Ability to work with large populations of students
- Ability to empathize and form relationships
- Experience with online programs
- University experience, especially with Purdue University system tools such as, Cognos, Slate, SharePoint, etc
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
Office Coordinator Chancellor's Office, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 14 days ago
Provide administrative support to the Chancellor and Assistant Director of Administration. Coordinate and supervise high-profile events, receptions and meetings sponsored by the Chancellor's Offic...