As the Online Admissions Coordinator you will support prospective online students. This includes, but is not limited to: serving as the primary user of SLATE for admissions data tracking; problem solving with the prospective applicant; assembling and organizing complete applications to be reviewed; collaborating with teams across Purdue Online and other campus partners/stakeholders such as the Graduate School, program leads/chairs and programmatic support. You will also coordinate with faculty, college administrative lead, and program managers to ensure the application and admission processes are carried out efficiently and effectively and that appropriate information is shared.
- HS Diploma/GED
- Three years of clerical, secretarial or technology experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make sound judgements and observe confidentiality at all times
- Ability to multi-task with interruptions while demonstrating accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional experience in a service-oriented environment (corporate, retail, university, institutional, etc.)
- Student recruitment, enrollment, and admissions experience
- University experience, especially with Purdue University system tools such as Banner, Cognos, Slate, SharePoint, UniTime, etc.
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- This was formerly classified as an operational/technical position; an internal lateral transfer will retain same benefit standing
- FLSA: Non-Exempt (Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Non-exempt Defined Contribution Plan
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
Proctor Assessment Center, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 1 hour ago
Provide general college information about services. Administer certification and academic exams through the Center. Schedule appointments for exams including determining candidate eligibility and ...