Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT) with a minimum of two years of experience supporting oncology, lymphedema and neurological patient populations.
- Prior experience working autonomously within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Knowledge of evaluation and treatment methods of oncology patients with cancer-related sequela including lymphedema, chemo-toxicity, musculoskeletal conditions, neuropathy, cognitive impairment, and balance issues
- Knowledge of techniques and procedures used in occupational therapy
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; and the assessment and treating of behavioral and affective disorders
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders
- Skill monitoring/assessing the performance of patients to make improvements or take corrective action
- Ability to plan and implement therapy
- Ability to communicate effectively in the preparation of case reports
- Supervisory ability of support personnel and/or students
- Ability to be socially perceptive, being aware of other’s reactions and understanding why they react as they do
To Apply: For fullest consideration, please complete an online application by clicking the Apply for Position button below.
Please upload all valid certifications and transcripts within the document section of your online application.
All civil service positions require an exam. The exam for this position is a Credentials Assessment. You will not be required to report in person for this exam.
Credential Assessment Exam Scoring Information :
You will not be required to report in person for this exam. The updated online application and all uploaded, relevant documents, such as a resume and/or college transcript will be used in the calculation of the exam score. These documents should be uploaded prior to the position close date.
When completing your online application, please be sure to provide detailed information about your job knowledge and specific duties and responsibilities, as your qualifications for any Civil Service position will be primarily determined based on what is contained in the application. Dates of employment and if employed on a full or part time basis (including number of hours per week) must be indicated for each position held. Additional consideration will be given to supporting documentation i.e. resume, transcripts, licenses, and certifications so please be sure to attach all applicable documents.
If a degree or college coursework is required, you must provide official transcripts.
Transcripts/Licenses/Certifications MUST be uploaded electronically to your online application through the "Documents" page on the Civil Service Employment Application (page 4). Be sure to select the appropriate document type before uploading the document.
If your educational institution provides electronic transcripts, please have them sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If an application and all applicable forms, transcripts, and supporting documents are not submitted by the close date, the applicant/employee will not be considered for this position and will be denied.
For fullest consideration, the above mentioned requirements must be submitted no later than Friday 2/12/2021.
We appreciate your interest in employment at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
The University of Illinois is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires Illinois residency
Ingénieur Robotique H/F , CEA, France, 9 days ago
Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, o...
Medical Assistant, Fau Medicine Primary Care Practice, Florida Atlantic University, United States, about 11 hours ago
Apply now to join FAU on its race to excellence. For more information on everything FAU has to offer, please visit www.fau.edu/jobs . Position Summary: The College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic ...
Maintenance Engineer Mechanical Building Services, Lincoln University, New Zealand, 22 days ago
Technical support Sign in Search jobs Search Show all jobs Keyword or Job Code Locations Any Work type Any Expertise Any show advanced Search email@example.com Apply Print Email this job to a ...
Masterlevel, Universite Paul Sabatier, United States, 11 days ago
The MINT graduate school offers Master grants in mathematics as part of its action program (see also the PhD offer). This offer comes in addition to the other supports proposed on the site, like t...
Associate Professor In Science And Technology Studies (Sts) , Technical University of Denmark ;, Denmark, 1 day ago
DTU invites applications for an associate professorship in Science and Technology Studies within the Responsible Technology Group at DTU Management . The group is a key player in DTU’s strategic ...
Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, American University in Cairo, Egypt, 9 days ago
Reports to: Assistant Director, Accounts Payable Purpose: The jobholder main purpose will be to ensure that all financial transactions related to Accounts Payable are carried out in compliance w...