Job TitleMultimedia Project Specialist I
AgencyTexas A&M Engineering
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
Why work for Texas A&M Engineering?
Who we are
Texas A&M Engineering is a large employer in the great and growing cities of Bryan/College Station, offering thousands of career opportunities in a wide variety of fields. We are deeply committed to recruiting and retaining a talented workforce that embraces our core values of respect, excellence, leadership, loyalty, integrity, and service. Texas A&M Engineering offers competitive salaries, full benefits, an extensive support network, and above all, an enriching and highly collaborative working community that is deeply passionate about our vision for higher education, research, and public service.
The Multimedia Project Specialist I, under general supervision, assists with faculty graphic production and major graphic projects for academic courses and other projects, and is first level support for the College of Engineering Mediasite graphic storage and streaming solution.
- Develops high resolution graphics, figures and charts, and imaging files for academic courses and other projects.
- Maintains and monitors multimedia/graphic libraries including photos, graphics, animations, and videos for academic courses and other projects.
- Develops graphic animations for academic courses and other projects.
- Assists with scheduling, training faculty on, and maintaining the faculty production studios for academic courses and other projects.
- Assists with major video production projects for academic courses.
- First level support for Mediasite technical/software issues including triage/closing of support tickets, faculty support/assistance, and equipment installation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What we need:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year of related experience.
What is helpful:
- An accessible online portfolio highlighting your work in the field of graphic arts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of graphic formatting and its appropriate use.
- Ability to create original artwork in various imaging file formats.
- Ability to translate engineering concepts into graphic visualizations.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Main Campus – College Station, TX.
Texas A&M Engineering provides an outstanding benefits package including but not limited to:
- Competitive health benefits.
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Vision, Dental, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance options.
- Teachers Retirement System of Texas (TRS), a defined benefit retirement plan with 8% employer contribution.
- Additional Voluntary Retirement Programs: Tax Deferred Account 403(b) and a Deferred Compensation Program 457(b).
- Flexible spending account options for medical and childcare expenses
- Robust free training access through LinkedIn Learning plus professional development opportunities.
- Tuition assistance https://engineering.tamu.edu/information/esac/staff-development/staff-development-opportunities.html
- Wellness program release time offered to employees to promote work/life balance.
Helpful Applicant Information
Required Materials for Application:
- Three work references with their contact information; at least one reference should be from a supervisor/former supervisor.
- Letter of interest
- Recruit and retain high-performing workforce through competitive compensation and career development including career pathing, coaching and skills development.
- Offer total rewards through competitive and equitable pay, flexible benefits, professional development, performance recognition and work-life balance.
- Ensure resources are readily available and utilized to attract and retain the highest quality researchers, faculty, and staff. Exemplify equal pay for equal work, with allowable pay differences based on factors not prohibited by law.
Employment Eligibility Verification
- If hired, you will be required to complete the federal Employment Eligibility Verification I-9 form. You will be required to present acceptable and original documents to prove your identity and authorization to work in the United States. Documents need to be presented no later than the third day of employment. Failure to do so will result in delay of start date.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Creative Manager, Texas A&M University, United States, 22 days ago
Job Title Creative Manager Agency Texas A&M University Department Marketing & Communications Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description...
Communications Coordinator, Web Governance, Texas A&M University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Communications Coordinator, Web Governance Agency Texas A&M Agrilife Research Department Marketing and Communications Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, T...
It Professional I, Texas A&M University, United States, 12 days ago
Job Title IT Professional I Agency Texas A&M University Department Technology Services Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description Our C...
Assistant Professor – Ornamental Horticulture, Texas A&M University System, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Assistant Professor – Ornamental Horticulture Agency Texas A&M Agrilife Research Department Overton Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Overton, Texas Job Type Faculty Job ...
Director, Marketing And Communications, Texas A&M University, United States, 6 days ago
Job Title Director, Marketing and Communications Agency Texas A&M University Department Marketing & Communications Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type...
Assistant Professor Of Animal Science (Nutrition), Texas A&M University System, United States, 4 days ago
Job Title Assistant Professor of Animal Science (Nutrition) Agency Texas A&M University - Kingsville Department Department of Animal Science & Veterinary Technology Proposed Minimum Salary Commens...