|Job Title:||Medical Records Administrative Assistant---INTERNAL UNION APPS ONLY|
|Campus:||Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ|
|Department:||Student Health Services-Metro|
|Hiring Manager:||Genique Stanislaus|
|Hiring Manager Title:||University Director of Student Health Services|
|Salary:||$652.52 Weekly Minimum|
|Months Worked:||12 Month|
INTERNAL UNION APPS ONLY
The Medical Records Administrative Assistant provides advanced and diversified administrative and clerical support for Student Health Services. Responsibilities include performing paraprofessional work in the maintenance of medical records in Student Health Services – Metropolitan Campus (SHS Metro), and serving as a receptionist to students and other members of the campus community.
1. Experience working with medical records, including maintenance, coding, filing, and database management in a hospital or health care setting.
2. Strong oral and written communication skill and the ability to interact effectively with students, staff, faculty, and external constituents.
3. Computer proficiency for word processing, spreadsheet and data management applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Familiarity with Microsoft Access desirable. Knowledge of Datatel and/or Medicat a plus. Ability to quickly learn new computer programs/applications.
4. Ability to work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
5. Ability to perform the physically strenuous duties of the job which include climbing stairs several times a day, standing for long periods of time, and lifting heavy boxes of medical records weighing up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
6. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Student Health Coordinator, Yeshiva University, United States, 1 day ago
Position Summary: Manage tasks related to the student health center. Position Responsibilities: Collection, storage, follow up, reporting, and general oversight of the University’s required immuni...
Social Work Professor (Contract And Tenure Track Lines Asst. Prof.) In The Area Of Social Work Practice, Yeshiva University, United States, 1 day ago
Position Summary: SOCIAL WORK PROFESSOR (Contract and tenure track lines Asst. Prof.) in the area of SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE. Established in 1957, the Wurzweiler School of Social Work offers (WSSW) a...
Casual Staff Director, Zwas Family Rabbinic Program, Yeshiva University, United States, 1 day ago
Position Summary: The Director oversees RIETS's various internship and mentorship programs and serves as a bridge between students and the Rabbinic Placement office. Position Responsibilities: Cre...
Women's Assistant Athletic Director, Yeshiva University, United States, 20 days ago
Position Summary: Yeshiva University, a NCAA Division III institution and part of the Skyline Conference, located in New York City is seeking applicants for an Assistant Athletic Director/SWA. Thi...
Assistant Director Of Athletics, Yeshiva University, United States, 1 day ago
Position Summary: Applicants are invited for consideration for the position of Assistant AD at Yeshiva University. This is a full-time position responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a...
Assistant Director, Athletic Recruiter & Alu, Yeshiva University, United States, 1 day ago
Position Summary: Applications are invited for consideration for the position of Assistant AD for Recruiting and Fund Raising at Yeshiva University. This is a full-time position, working in conjun...