Mechanical Engineer EMM Structural Analyst - 10108
Mechanical Engineer EMM Structural Analyst
• Employee will perform modal, structural, and nonlinear analysis using SolidWorks and NASTRAN or Ansys.
• Ability to derive loads via random vibration analysis.
• Performing stress calculations on structural members.
• Calculate fastener strength.
• Create detailed vibration test specifications
• Plan and support vibration testing.
• Presenting your design to internal and external reviewers.
• Minimum 14 years’ directly related experience in the area of finite element analysis.
• Spacecraft analysis experience.
• BS or higher degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering from an accredited institution.
• Due to Export Control Restrictions, only U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents may apply.
Nastran and Femap knowledge
Special Instructions to Applicants: Applicants must complete the Faculty/University Staff and EEO Data (application) form, and upload the following required documents: 1 - Curriculum Vitae or Resume 2 – Cover Letter. The University of Colorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans. Alternative formats of this ad can be provided upon request for individuals with disabilities by contacting the ADA Coordinator at email@example.com. The University of Colorado at Boulder conducts background checks on all final applicants being considered for employment. Application Materials Required: Cover Letter, Resume/CV
Department: B0001 -- Boulder Campus - 10060 - Lab Atmos/Space Physics
: Jul 11, 2017
Posting Contact Name: Freya Olson
Posting Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Number: 00735404