Popejoy Hall, the premier performing arts center in New Mexico is seeking a Marketing Rep/Unit to join our marketing team. Popejoy’s marketing team serves as the communication arm for Popejoy Presents events, bringing quality events to Albuquerque. Popejoy Presents events include the Haverland Carter Broadway in New Mexico Series, live theater, dance, music, comedy, drama, and more.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, experienced, and creative individual to become part of the Popejoy Hall team.
This position will be responsible for:
- Writing, editing, and managing social media related content;
- Managing social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other relevant social networking sites;
- Managing emails and mailings including writing and editing;
- Assisting in coordinating, and presenting marketing programs, publicity efforts, advertising campaigns, and a variety of special events and promotional activities;
- Consulting with artists, managers, and agents in the development of the annual season of presented events as well as reviewing artist materials and performances as required;
- Performing a range of staff and/or operational support activities; serve as a liaison/coordinator with other Popejoy departments for production of promotional and informational materials.
- Assisting in the development and management of production and delivery of publications, including season brochures, flyers, posters, direct mail promotions, calendars, and other marketing support materials; writes, designs, and produces materials as required.
- Establishing and maintaining timelines, files, inventories and records for events and archives.
- Overseeing the marketing department volunteer corps, the Arts Ambassadors. Schedule shifts, run trainings, recruit and serve as a liaison to volunteers; organize volunteer opportunities
- Representing the department as needed at performances, informational fairs, meetings as needed, some weekends and evenings may be required.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit popejoypresents.com for Popejoy Hall information.
See the Position Description for additional information.
Director Of Maintence & Operations, Central New Mexico Community College, United States, 2 days ago
Position Title: Director of Maintence & Operations Requisition Number: req1500 Compensation: 70,413.00 - 84,496.00 Job Grade: E7 Department: Physical Plant Employment Type: Regular Full-Time Compe...
Part Time Instructor Respiratory Therapy, Central New Mexico Community College, United States, about 3 hours ago
Position Title: Part-Time Instructor - Respiratory Therapy Requisition Number: req1503 Compensation: Dependent on education and courses taught Job Grade: X Department: Health Wellness Public Safet...
Programmer Analyst, Central New Mexico Community College, United States, about 3 hours ago
Position Title: Programmer Analyst Requisition Number: req1507 Compensation: 58,193.00 - 69,831.00 Job Grade: E5 Department: Ingenuity Support - Instruction Employment Type: Regular Full-Time Comp...
Part Time Instructor Cosmetology, Central New Mexico Community College, United States, about 3 hours ago
Position Title: Part-Time Instructor - Cosmetology Requisition Number: req1502 Compensation: Dependent on education and courses taught Job Grade: X Department: Health Wellness Public Safety Employ...
Part Time Instructor Clinical Prep (Cpr), Central New Mexico Community College, United States, about 3 hours ago
Position Title: Part-Time Instructor -Clinical Prep (CPR) Requisition Number: req1501 Compensation: Dependent on Education and Courses Taught Job Grade: X Department: Health Wellness Public Safety...
Manager Outreach, Central New Mexico Community College, United States, about 3 hours ago
Position Title: Manager Outreach Requisition Number: req1506 Compensation: 48,094.00 - 57,712.00 Job Grade: E3 Department: Health Wellness Public Safety Employment Type: Regular Full-Time Compensa...