About the Opportunity
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, deploying, tracking, and measuring integrated marketing strategies for degree program and audience-specific initiatives offered at Northeastern University, with a primary focus in the Vancouver, British Columbia market. Strategies must drive and support annual enrollment goals, increase awareness and contribute to the overall success of Northeastern University in Vancouver, and its slate of graduate and undergraduate programs. Plans incorporate an integrated mix of appropriate tactics and media, such as online/web advertising, search engine marketing, direct mail, radio, social, web content, recruitment materials, etc. The Marketing Manager will also work closely with campus and Boston based units to support the equity and community development within the Vancouver, British Columbia market.
The Marketing Manager reports into the Director of Marketing for Global Campuses, and works in collaboration with Northeastern University’s Enrollment Marketing and Admissions teams, network stakeholders, the Regional Dean, and the extended regional campus team to meet goals for assigned projects and portfolios.
This is a hybrid role with a combination of both office and remote modality.
- Define the overall enrollment marketing strategy, messaging and positioning for degree programs, sectors, audiences, and initiatives across Northeastern University’s portfolio of degree programs offered in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Develop and manage execution of enrollment marketing plans through effective project management and collaboration with central marketing and creative teams.
- Effectively track and measure campaign success and ROI through regular monitoring and reporting of data through the entire enrollment funnel; from lead generation and nurturing through enrollment.
- Work collaboratively with the global marketing team to ensure that all marketing reflects consistent and timely on-brand messages that are regionally relevant. Serve as local branding SME to ensure consistent tone and voice.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external university partners and manage any local marketing vendors.
- Utilize marketing automation tool (Slate) and CRM (Salesforce) to attract and nurture prospective students through the enrollment process.
- Work closely with local graduate recruiter to develop and execute on high fidelity enrollment engagement strategies.
- Partner with campus-based community and business development leads to successfully launch and maintain equity development initiatives within the British Columbia region.
- Effectively manage the assigned regional enrollment marketing budget for assigned degree programs, disciplines, and initiatives.
- Coordinate with central communications team on any Public Relations outreach and oversee any local PR partners.
- Manage content strategy and execution for local websites and social media channels for the campus.
- Primary location is within the Vancouver, British Columbia area. Regional marketing experience specific to the area preferred, including understanding of regional demographics and local media.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing. Higher education experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies. Strong knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Working knowledge and experience with a marketing automation tool and CRM tool a plus. Slate and Salesforce experience preferable.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to think both analytically and strategically. Understanding of key marketing analytics including conversion rates and optimization.
- Experience with management of marketing budget.
- Flexible, creative thinker open to new ideas and changing priorities within a fast-paced organization
Marketing and Communications
Northeastern University considers factors such as candidate work experience, education and skills when extending an offer.
Northeastern has a comprehensive benefits package for benefit eligible employees. This includes medical, vision, dental, paid time off, tuition assistance, wellness & life, retirement- as well as commuting & transportation. Visit https://hr.northeastern.edu/benefits/ for more information.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about Northeastern University’s commitment and support of diversity and inclusion, please see www.northeastern.edu/diversity .
Events Coordinator 3 Commencement Officer, Finance And Operations, Vancouver Campus, Washington State University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Available Title(s): 111C-YN_CS_NPS - Events Coordinator 3 Business Title: Events Coordinator 3-Commencement Officer, Finance and Operations, Vancouver Campus Employee Type: Classified Time Type: F...
Research Technologist 2, Coffin Lab Neuroscience, Vancouver Campus, Washington State University, United States, about 20 hours ago
Available Title(s): 323I-YN_CS_NPS - Research Technologist 2 Business Title: Research Technologist 2, Coffin Lab-Neuroscience, Vancouver Campus Employee Type: Classified Time Type: Full time Posit...
Student Success Coach, Engaged Learning And Career Action Center, Vancouver Campus, Washington State University, United States, 8 days ago
Details Posted: 13-Sep-23 Location: Vancouver, Washington Type: Full-time Salary: Open Categories: Staff/Administrative Student Affairs/Services Internal Number: 4587494 Student Success Coach, Eng...
Student Success Coach, Engaged Learning And Career Action Center, Vancouver Campus, Washington State University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Available Title(s): 1481-YN_ADMINPRO - Student Services Coordinator/Advisor 1 Business Title: Student Success Coach, Engaged Learning and Career Action Center, Vancouver Campus Employee Type: Admi...
Senior Communications Specialist, Ohsu Knight Cardiovascular Institute, Oregon Health and Science University, United States, 7 days ago
Details Posted: 14-Sep-23 Location: Portland, Oregon Type: Full-time Salary: Open Categories: Staff/Administrative Internal Number: 25740 Department Overview ***Available for Hybrid Work*** As the...
Campus Mail Processor, Facilities Operations, Vancouver Campus, Washington State University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Available Title(s): 113J-YN_CS_NPS - Mail Processing - Driver Business Title: Campus Mail Processor, Facilities Operations, Vancouver Campus Employee Type: Classified Time Type: Full time Position...