Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
The Goizueta Business School's Marketing and Communications department is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to lead and execute marketing strategies for their graduate degree programs. As the Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in promoting our programs and driving student enrollment. You will work closely with various stakeholders, including program deans, admissions teams, and external partners, to develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans that effectively reach and engage prospective students. This is an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented individual with a passion for higher education and a track record of successful marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the integrated communication and promotion of programs and services for a department or school.
- Collaborates with others to develop and implement programs and communications materials for targeted audiences which enhance awareness and utilization of programs and services.
- Creates effective promotional materials including articles, brochures, forms and flyers.
- Designs, oversees and updates a website to educate and to promote activities and programs.
- Leads projects as assigned.
- Serves as an internal marketing consultant for programs and services.
- May be responsible for managing various aspects of social media activities.
- Develops and implements a creative strategy at the school, program, and departmental level.
- Creates and/or directs the creation of visual elements for internal audiences.
- Translates externally facing messaging into cross-medium executions to support annual recruitment and outreach.
- Serves as primary liaison and project manager for the marketing/communications department to internal groups on projects featuring visual representation.
- Creates and implements processes and guidelines for usage of creative branding elements by internal and external audiences.
- Oversees vendors, freelancers, and partners tasked with delivering elements of the targeted brand.
- May oversees students and other external labor resources in support of creative activities.
- Liaises with central Communications and Public Affairs and other divisions to execute cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- May manage finances related to a portion of creative activities executed within the larger marketing/communications budget.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans to build awareness of and generate qualified leads for graduate degree programs.
- Manages and optimizes digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including social media, search engine marketing, email marketing, and display advertising.
- Utilizes analytics tools and data-driven insights to measure campaign. effectiveness, identify areas for improvement, and make data-informed marketing decisions.
- Conducts A/B testing to optimize lead forms and advertising landing pages.
- Reviews and optimizes lead nurturing email campaigns.
- Analyzes prospect engagement data and provides recommendations for engagement opportunities.
- Manages the creation of collateral assets to support marketing and recruiting efforts including but not limited to viewbooks, one-pagers, PPT decks, videos, web content, student profiles, etc.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to understand program offerings, key selling points, and target student profiles.
- Maintains accurate program website content and suggests enhancements.
- Ensures consistent messaging and adherence to brand across channels and internal teams.
- Provides regular performance reports.
- Assists with market research to inform marketing strategies and messaging, validate market demand for new programs or program tracks, identify new target segments, benchmark against competitors, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the marketing and advertising industries as well as business schools.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team, agency, and other partners for design, production, content development media placement, and marketing services.
- A bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing, art or other related field and three years of experience in the development of marketing/communications and informational materials, writing/research, project management and/or information technology or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of publishing and other related software.
- Demonstrated creativity in the design of marketing, public relations or educational programs and communications materials.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics, including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Proficient in utilizing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to track and measure marketing performance.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to craft compelling marketing messages and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing campaigns and solutions.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of driving successful marketing campaigns and achieving enrollment goals.
NOTE: This role will be granted the opportunity to work from home regularly but must be able to commute to Emory University on a flexible weekly schedule based upon business needs. Schedule is based on agreed upon guidelines of department. This role requires residency in the state of GA. Emory reserves the right to change remote work status with notice to employee.
Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Emory University does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in University programs and in the use of facilities without such discrimination. Emory University complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action. Emory University is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Emory University Department of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Building, Atlanta, GA 30322.
Emory University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. To request this document in an alternate format or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Department of Accessibility Services at 404-727-9877 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD). Please note that one week advance notice is preferred.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration!
Product Marketing Strategist, SAIT Polytechnic, Canada, 16 days ago
Product Marketing Strategist Calgary, AB Corporate Development, Applied Research & International – Centre for Continuing Education & Professional Studies / AUPE Temporary Salary / Hybrid Apply for...
Marketing Lead, Harvard University, United States, 27 days ago
08-Nov-2023 Harvard Graduate School of Education 64189BR Job Summary The Marketing Lead will serve a critical role in enabling the Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE) Professional Educatio...
Manager, Marketing & Communications, Singapore University of Technology & Design, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
Manager, Marketing & Communications Roles & Responsibilities Reporting to the Assistant Director, Marketing & Communications, this role’s core responsibility will be to build media relations, whic...
Paid Media Manager, University of Pittsburgh, United States, about 7 hours ago
Paid Media Manager SHRS-Student Affairs - Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh - (23008464) The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for executing social media and displaying ad strategies to achieve campaig...
Paid Media Manager, University of Pittsburgh, United States, about 7 hours ago
Paid Media Manager SHRS-Student Affairs - Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh - (23008465) The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for executing social media and displaying ad strategies to achieve campaig...
Lead Graphic Designer And Content Creator, Harvard University, United States, about 1 hour ago
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Services, the Graphic Designer and Content Creator will work to advance the creative direction of marketing by designing and executing print collateral and d...