This position will coordinate developmental writing and reading courses and the proofreading component of the tutoring program. Teach developmental writing/reading courses. Develop and implement new programs/services utilizing the computer resources available at the College.
- Administer and teach developmental reading and writing courses.
- Advise students in special programs on campus, both academically and concerning additional services.
- Coordinate and oversee the proofreading services.
- Hire, train, and supervise student mentors and proofreaders, in addition to five staff.
- Develop and implement new programs and services based on identified needs of students.
- Maintain assessment outcomes information on programs in the Academic Learning Center.
- Maintain knowledge and compliance with NCAA and MAAC.
- Ensure compliance of all direct reports and/or volunteers with the above referenced policies, rules, and regulations.
- Immediately advise the Director of Athletics or the Faculty Athletics Representative if there is reasonable cause to believe NCAA violations, whether by employers, volunteers, or students, have occurred or will occur.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree required.
- Minimum of one to three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be an effective team player.
- Experience with Banner and Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Occasional weekend, evening and holiday work required.
Athletic Spirit Coordinator/ Head Cheerleading Coach, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, about 15 hours ago
Athletic Spirit Coordinator/ Head Cheerleading Coach( Job Number: 0175405) Description Job Purpose : This position will act as the Head Cheerleading Coach, but will also coordinate the activities ...
Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach, California Baptist University, United States, about 16 hours ago
Job Title Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach Posting Number S509P Classification Title Summary Under general supervision, assists in coaching duties for the sport assigned at California Baptist Un...
Academic Coordinator (Men's Basketball), Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 5 days ago
Academic Coordinator (Men's Basketball)( Job Number: 0175395) Description Job Purpose: Provide learning support opportunities to students in assigned target group(s) through conducting programs d...
Assistant Strength Coach Olympic Sports (Tamu Internal Only), Texas A&M University, United States, 11 days ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Assistant Strength Coach (TAMU Internal Only) Posting Title Assistant Strength Coach - Olympic Sports (TAMU INTERNAL ONLY) System Member Institu...
Athletic Academic Advisor, California State University, Northridge, United States, about 18 hours ago
CSUN's Commitment to You CSUN is strongly committed to achieving excellence through teaching, scholarship, active learning and diversity. Our values include a respect for all people, building all...
Program Coordinator Ii, Department Of Counselor Education, University of Montana, United States, 9 days ago
The Department of Counselor Education in the Phyllis J. Washington College of Education and Human Sciences invites applications for the Program Coordinator II to coordinate the Continuing Educatio...