Updated: 6 months ago
Location: Oklahoma City, OKLAHOMA
Deadline: The position may have been removed or expired!
Lead Medical Assistant - Pediatric Orthopedic Clinic -
: OU Physicians CHP Clinics
: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, daytime hours
Salary Range: Up to $38,350 annually, based on experience
Benefits Provided: Yes
Required Attachments: Resume
OU Physicians is Oklahoma's largest physician group and encompasses almost every adult and child specialty.
POSITION INFORMATION: Under minimal supervision of a physician or other medical personnel, performs patient care functions such as physician assistance, patient placement, testing, information gathering, nursing duties, chaperoning, supply maintenance, scheduling, conflict resolution, and supervises other medical assistants. May coordinate schedules of patients in an outpatient clinic and provide clerical assistance toward the smooth operation of the facility.
Education: High school diploma or GED and a qualified ABR-OE (Assessment Based Recognition in Order Entry) or graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant Program.
Experience: 36 months experience in patient care as a Medical Assistant or 36 months performing electronic order entry as a qualified ABR-OE.
Certifications/ Licenses: CPR Certification and Certified Medical Assistant, Registered Medical Assistant or qualified ABR-OE
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Ability to interact professionally with healthcare practitioners and patients.
- Ability to effectively communicate information.
- Ability to observe and obtain information from all relevant sources.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must be detail oriented and able to complete work tasks.
- Ability to maintain composure even in difficult situations.
- Ability to be understanding and sensitive to needs of others.
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?- Yes
Special Indications: None
: Oct 16, 2019
: Jan 15, 2020