Primary Function: The Front Desk Attendant is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all who enter the center needing assistance or visiting, answering in-coming phone calls, and providing assistance to Partners and completing projects as assigned.
- Greet guests at front desk and by phone
- Distribute mail and packages accordingly.
- Assist Office Partners and their staff administratively
- Make copies for center staff
- Help maintain supply areas
- Help maintain and update bulletin boards
- Run errands on campus
- Refill paper in printers, check toner, organize conference rooms before and after meetings
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 6 months previous office experience and customer service preferred
- Basic knowledge of computer/keyboard skills, preferably Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Bilingual Preferred – Spanish/English
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work independently, and also be part of the team
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills required
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills with the ability to ensure accurate work preferred
- Able to work some Saturdays and some evening hours
- Employee normally works in the main lobby front desk
- Occasional lifting, reaching and bending
NOTE: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institutions participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make information about the institution available to the public, current and prospective students, and current and prospective employees. The Bellevue University Consumer Information webpage, found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/consumer-information , provides readily accessible information to help consumers make informed decisions about post-secondary education. Bellevue University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASR), found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/pdfs/annual-safety-report.pdf , provides information about campus crime statistics and institutional security policies and procedures as well as information about student housing fire statistics and fire safety policies. You can obtain a paper copy of these reports from the Bellevue Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Assistant House Manager, Arizona State University, United States, 1 day ago
95826BR Campus: Tempe Event Attendant Sr Job Description ASU Gammage is seeking part-time employees to work in the front of house during events. This position monitors and oversees the front of ho...
International Faculty And Scholarship Coordinator, Arizona State University, United States, 26 days ago
95124BR Campus: Tempe Coordinator Job Description Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, the Coordinator assists in developing and implementing campus internationalization programs and a...
International Faculty And Scholar Coordinator, Arizona State University, United States, 18 days ago
95331BR Campus: Tempe Coordinator Job Description Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, the Coordinator assists in developing and implementing campus internationalization programs and a...
Fire Alarm Tech Tempe Campus, Arizona State University, United States, 22 days ago
95217BR Campus: Tempe Fire Alarm Tech Job Description ***MULTIPLE OPENINGS*** Facilities Development and Management seeks Fire Alarm Technicians to install, test, maintain, perform shutdowns, modi...
Management Intern, Professional Education Services, Arizona State University, United States, 18 days ago
95343BR Campus: West Management Intern Job Description ASU’s Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College (MLFTC) is seeking an innovative, forward-thinking, and student-centered individual for the role of Ma...
Coordinator, Arizona State University, United States, 1 day ago
95749BR Campus: Tempe Coordinator Job Description Access ASU seeks a dynamic individual with experience and interest in outreach. The Coordinator for Access ASU- Community Engagement position will...