Laboratory Coordinator - West Lafayette - Materials Engineering(Job Number: 1800209)
Support instructional and research laboratories, maintain associated equipment including ordering supplies, supervise other technical staff, and provide recommendations for laboratory improvements.
- Associate's degree in chemical technology or related fields.
- Three years of experience with installation and support of materials processing equipment (furnaces, microscopes, mechanical testing) including electrical and hydraulically powered systems.
- In lieu of degree, consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of related education and required work experience.
- Hands-on experience in installation and maintenance of materials processing laboratory equipment in a laboratory environment.
- Valid US or Canadian driver's license.
- Familiarity with Purdue ordering and purchasing.
- Purdue will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position.
- A background check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Non-Exempt (Eligible For Overtime).
- Retirement Eligibility: Non-exempt Defined Contribution Plan
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.