Posted by hagansa2 on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 in Announcements , Job Opportunities .
Do you want to be a part of something purposeful, something bigger than yourself? Are you looking to apply all of your data science experience and insights to solve meaningful problems? If so, you may just be the person we’re looking for to join Azra AI on our mission to advance healthcare through clinical intelligence and automation. At Azra AI, we enable health systems to improve clinical workflows by analyzing pathology and radiology reports in real-time and identifying cancer or other diagnoses. These reports are surfaced to clinicians in an easy-to-use workflow tool that enables patients to get care quickly and clinicians to focus on what they do best, caring for patients.
Your Adventure at Azra AI
As a Data Scientist, you will be analyzing unstructured text data to address healthcare problems. The role will involve analyzing complex data, generating insights, and creating solutions as needed across a variety of tools and platforms. The ideal candidate for this position will possess the ability to perform both independent and team based research and generate insights from large data sets with a hands-on/can-do attitude of servicing/managing day-to-day data requests and analysis. We are a collaborative team that enjoys learning and works together to solve meaningful problems.
This role reports directly to the Chief Data Scientist.
- Implement and validate predictive models based on statistical/NLP insights
- Prepare, transform and annotate client datasets
- Create compelling visualizations for client reporting
- Manage client communications in conjunction with senior team members
- Experience working with data and analytics (2-5 years including school, though some applied experience is required)
- Proficiency with Python (1-2 years)
- Fundamentals in machine learning techniques and data science principles (2+ years)
- Solid statistics knowledge
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Desire to learn the latest machine learning technologies and put them into practice
- Experience working in and deploying models in a cloud environment (either GCP or AWS)
- Experience with NLP
- Experience with Transformer models
- Familiarity with PyTorch, ideally Hugging Face models
- Python packages: pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, spaCy, nltk, XGBoost, PyTorch
- Cloud: GCP
- Git / gitlab
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
Click here to apply
Tags: Job Opportunities , Jobs in Nashville
Research Engineer, Ai And Machine Learning, SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (SIT), United Kingdom, 1 day ago
As a University of Applied Learning, SIT works closely with industry in our research pursuits. Our research staff will have the opportunity to be equipped with applied research skill sets that are...
Research Engineer (Data Analyst), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Job Description In this position, you will be working on end-to-end data pipeline implementation from understanding research objectives, data collection using cameras and wearable sensor technolog...
Data Scientist Dtu Biosustain, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 10 days ago
Do you want to unfold your data science and bioinformatics skills for sustainability and human health? If your areas of interest and competence are genomic big data science and software developmen...
Fachbereich Mathematik Und Informatik Institut Für Informatik Ultra Sec Profes. Wunder, Margraf2 Positions Research Assistance (Praedoc) (M/F/D) Full Time Job Limited To 28.02.2025 (Subject To Authorization) Entgeltgruppe 13 Tv L Fu Kennung: Wi Mi Ultra Sec Bewerbungsende: 27.03.2023, Free University of Berlin, Germany, about 24 hours ago
The Cybersecurity and AI Group (former Heisenberg Communications and Information Theory Group) at Freie Universität Berlin, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, is directed by Prof. Dr...
Senior Machine Learning Scientist With Expertise In Biology Of Infections , Umeå University, Sweden, 7 days ago
Umeå University is one of Sweden’s largest higher education institutions with over 37 000 students and about 4 700 employees. The University offers a diversity of high-quality education and world-...
Academic Tenure Track Position, University of Alberta, Canada, about 6 hours ago
The Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry at the University of Alberta is pleased to invite applications for a tenure-track position as an Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in the area of Predicti...