Job ID: 44840
High School Diploma and 3 years of leadership experience within a diverse food and beverage environment. Strong working knowledge of food safety, sanitation, and general workplace safety standards with knowledge of Health Department requirements. Grade NE1 Wage Minimum $17.84/hrPreferred Qualifications
College degree in Culinary Science, Foodservice Systems Administration/Management, Hotel /Restaurant Management desirable.
The Hospitality Manager will be responsible for recruitment, training, scheduling, and management of all front of house staff for the University of Louisville Golf Club (ULGC). This position will be responsible for creating an impeccable food & beverage atmosphere that will ensure the highest level of service with positive guest relations for a la carte dining, special events, and golf outings. This position will report directly to the General Manager of ULGC.
- Train and supervise employees including servers, bartenders, concession stand servers, beverage cart staff, and banquet server staff.
- Maintain rigorous sanitation and organization of the entire restaurant and banquet areas.
- Plan, write, and implement staffing schedules to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved with staffing budget guidelines.
- Monitor and approve time in compliance with university policies.
- Assist General Manager in refinement of successful daily or weekly menu specials, monthly promotions, and catered events.
- Work closely with the Chef, Event Coordinator and General Manager on the planning and organization of all banquets and golf events to insure successful front of the house management.
- Ensure all appropriate charges are billed correctly to member and event accounts.
- Provide analysis of all restaurant menus based upon customer feedback and keeping up with industry trends as Front of House Manger.
- Assist with inventory control, receipt of goods, and counts.
- Ensure maintenance of all appropriate sanitation standards including but not limited to employee hygiene and uniforms, dining and bar areas, and beverage carts.
- Maintain knowledge of current and projected industry developments through continuous attention to industry periodicals and participation in relevant trade associations and organizations.
- Ensure operations comply with all state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, relating to food and beverage sanitation, alcohol and tobacco, and ADA requirements
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
The Athletic Department is committed to creating equitable and inclusive campus environments that accelerate the success of the full range of our students and employees. We believe that employees who feel valued and respected will create policies, programs, practices, research agendas, and services to effectively meet the needs and exceed the expectations of the increasingly diverse student populations we admit and hope to serve.
The Athletic Department encourages candidates to apply who have demonstrated capacity to create inclusive work environments, will work effectively on increasingly diverse teams, and will serve the increasingly diverse students we admit and want to attract.Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Louisville is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, pregnancy, or veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact the Employment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.852.6258.How To Apply -Staff Positions
To apply for this position, follow the "Online App. Form" link below and then click on the "Apply Now". You must answer all required fields and submit your application by clicking the "Submit" button. Detailed instructions are available at louisville.edu/jobs in the "My Career Tools" section. Vacancies are routinely removed from the jobs portal around 7:00PM each Monday.
Only ONE attachment can be uploaded per application. If you wish to include a cover letter or other documents, please combine them as one document with your resume/cv, save the document with a simple short title that contains only letters, spaces, or numbers, and then upload.
If you require assistance or accommodation with our online application process, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone 502-852-6258.
Adjunct, Restaurant & Food Service Administration, University of Houston - Downtown, United States, 2 days ago
Adjunct, Restaurant & Food Service Administration - (ADJ000703) Adjunct, Restaurant & Food Service Administration Department Name:D0070 Applied Administration Description Required attachments: C...
Tutor Diploma Hospitality Management Trades Academy Food And Beverage, Marlborough Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 3 days ago
The opportunity / Te Whiwhinga mahi We are looking for passionate and knowledgeable Hospitality, Travel, or Tourism experts! Due to increased learner demand across our Hospitality, Travel, and Tou...
The Role Of Sm Orf Encoded Polypeptides In Lager Beer Fermentation, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 12 days ago
(ref. BAP-2023-9) Laatst aangepast : 11/01/2023 For the Laboratory of Enzyme, Fermentation and Brewing Technology (EFBT), Department Microbial and Molecular Systems (M2S), within the Centre for Fo...
Administrative Assistant, Arizona State University, United States, 5 days ago
87819BR Campus: Tempe Administrative Asst Job Description The School of Sustainable Engineering (SSEBE) and Del E. Webb School of Construction (DEWSC) seeks a highly motivated and enthusiastic Adm...
Customer Service Associate, University of Alberta, Canada, 8 days ago
This position is a part of the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA). This position offers a comprehensive benefits package which can be viewed at: Faculty & Staff Benefits . Location - South Camp...
Administrative Coordinator, University of Arkansas, United States, 17 days ago
Current University of Arkansas System employees including student employees and graduate assistants need to log into Workday on My Apps. Simply enter "Find Jobs" in the Workday search bar to view ...