The Head Women’s Soccer Coach is responsible for leading all phases of the program in accordance with all rules and regulations of the NCAA, MAAC and Marist College. The Head Coach’s responsibilities include but are not limited to: recruiting qualified student-athletes who can compete in a highly selective academic environment, coaching, hiring and managing assistant coaches, scheduling of games, supporting the academic progress of student-athletes; preparing and managing the budget; scheduling and conducting practice sessions; and, implementing strategies for developing and motivating student-athletes to perform at maximum levels.
- Evaluation and recruitment of qualified student athletes with the potential for academic and athletic success.
- Oversee the plan for each women’s soccer season, including competitive schedule and practices, i.e., scheduling facilities, administration of practice schedule, overseeing travel arrangements for away competition, any necessary communication with officials.
- Ensure compliance of the program with all NCAA, MAAC and Marist College rules, regulations and policies.
- Supervise and evaluate assistant coaches and other staff as assigned. Direct and coordinate the activities of assistant coaches in recruiting, team management and practice and game planning.
- Manage operating budget. Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budgetary recommendations; monitor, verify and reconcile expenditures of budgeted funds
- Assist as needed to raise funds to support the women’s soccer program and Department
- Annually pass the NCAA off-campus recruiting exam.
- Attend and participate, in full regalia, the undergraduate commencement ceremonies at the end of each academic year
Bachelor's degree required along with 3-5 years of experience. NCAA Recruiting Test, CPR and AED Training certifications required. Valid driver license with no serious convictions required.
Head Coach, Women’s Softball, University of Montana, United States, about 9 hours ago
The University of Montana invites applicants for the next Women’s Softball Head Coach to lead the defending Big Sky Conference champions . The successful candidate for this coaching position will...
Coach, Bryant & Stratton College, United States, about 2 hours ago
Requisition Number 17-0438 Post Date 8/16/2017 Title Coach City Wauwatosa Hourly No Part-Time Yes State WI Description General Description: Bryant and Stratton College’s (Wisconsin) Athletic Depar...
Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach, University of Indianapolis, United States, about 7 hours ago
Position Summary The Department of Athletics at the University of Indianapolis is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach. This is a full-time, exempt position....
Assistant Golf Coach, University of Indianapolis, United States, about 7 hours ago
Position Summary The University of Indianapolis seeks applicants for an Assistant Golf Coach in the Athletic Department. This is a full-time, 12-month, exempt staff position. The assistant coach a...
Director Of Recruiting Operations Women's Basketball, University of Maryland, United States, 1 day ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The Director of Recruiting Operations- Women’s Basketball is responsible for organizing all coaches’ individual recruiting travel, including all transportatio...
Women's Soccer Student Manager, Concord University, United States, about 6 hours ago
Position Information Job Category Student Position Title Women's Soccer Student Manager Working Title Scheduled Hours Per Week 7 FLSA Status Non-Exempt Job Summary Job Summary Student is responsib...