Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Internal Number: 4835993
Graduate Admissions Administrator
About the Opportunity
Reporting into the Associate Director of the Graduate Admissions at Northeastern University, the Administrator supports all aspects of the application process for domestic and international students' applications from around the globe at all 9 colleges at Northeastern University. Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Graduate Admissions, the Administrator serves an integral role in the growth of the Enrollment Management department and is responsible for application process for domestic and international students' applications for more than 50,000 bachelors, graduate and doctoral program applications each academic year to facilitate the enrollment of talented adult undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students at Northeastern University.
Based in Boston, the Admissions Administrator works as part of a highly motivated professional team and is responsible for supporting the conversion of applicants to enrollment for all domestic and international students' applications.
Candidates must reside in the Boston area. The position has a hybrid work arrangement. This position will require a flexible work schedule, including some nights and weekends, and the willingness to travel on an occasional basis is necessary.
- Evaluate domestic and international students' academic records
- Collect and review admissions documents for completion
- Facilitate foreign transcript review and completion as required
- Coordinating additional document submissions from students
- Follow up regularly with the applicants and channel partners directly or through on-ground NU representatives on required documents for completion of the application
- Ensure application completion rules as established by the colleges are met, processing applications for review upon completion, facilitating student record creation, rendering admissions decisions records as applicable or facilitate with the college/program directors for admissions review/decision, communicating application status and decisions, and managing the enrollment confirmation/deposit process, application status report
- Facilitate visa document issuance to International students, support matriculation and finally collection of original transcripts, verify and load to admissions systems for application file completion on student enrollment.
- Interface between multiple university offices such as related admission offices and International Enrollment Management team to provide customer service that leads to a high rate of application completion and enrollment conversion.
- Effectively coordinate an admission application, this individual will maintain meticulous records of our application requirements and admissions protocols for the various undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs the university at all 9 colleges at Northeastern University.
- Deliver a smooth and welcoming applicant experience.
- Maintain data integrity within the admissions process, improve operational processes to meet a high level of service for students, work with channel partners in providing required customer service and respond to student service tickets and communications on a regular basis in reference to the pre-enrollment lifecycle of a student.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in admissions and application processing, college admissions and/or other customer service organizations. Familiarity with international academic documents required. Prior experience working in higher education a plus, and experience in transcript evaluation, CRM use for admissions, counseling, customer service experience also preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently, excellent communication and presentation skills, sensitive and responsive to the needs of diverse constituencies and managing goals.
- Experience working CRM application management process and system including but not limited to AY application systems, Salesforce, TargetX, Slate and ERPs, including Banner for an educational institution
- Ability to multi-task and handle a wide variety of job duties and prioritize based on supervisory direction
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent organizational, counseling, reporting, and communication skills
Northeastern University considers factors such as candidate work experience, education and skills when extending an offer.
Northeastern has a comprehensive benefits package for benefit eligible employees. This includes medical, vision, dental, paid time off, tuition assistance, wellness & life, retirement- as well as commuting & transportation. Visit https://hr.northeastern.edu/benefits/ for more information.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about Northeastern University's commitment and support of diversity and inclusion, please see www.northeastern.edu/diversity .
To apply, visit https://northeastern.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careers/job/Boston-MA-Main-Campus/Graduate-Admissions-Administrator_R119703-1
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Create a Job Alert for Similar Jobs
About Northeastern University
Founded in 1898, Northeastern University is a private research university located in the heart of Boston. Northeastern is a leader in worldwide experiential learning, urban engagement, and interdisciplinary research that meets global and societal needs. Our broad mix of experience-based education programs?our signature cooperative education program, as well as student research, service learning, and global learning?build the connections that enable students to transform their lives. The University offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate and graduate programs leading to degrees through the doctorate in nine colleges and schools.
Connections working at Northeastern University
More Jobs from This Employer
Return to Search Results
Associate Director, Admissions Communications, Northeastern University, United States, about 5 hours ago
About the Opportunity The Admissions Communications Team is a hybrid marketing and communications team which blends traditional and digital marketing efforts with a focus on communication strategy...
Open Rank Teaching Professor In Landscape Architecture, Northeastern University, United States, about 4 hours ago
About the Opportunity About the Opportunity The School of Architecture in the College of Arts, Media, and Design invites applications for a full-time non-tenure track Teaching Professor in Landsca...
Academic Advisor, Northeastern University, United States, about 4 hours ago
About the Opportunity The Academic Advisor for Northeastern University’s College of Professional Studies (CPS) reports to the Associate Director of Academic Advising and is responsible for providi...
School Of Nursing Assistant Dean Of Prelicensure Programs & Open Rank Clinical Faculty, Northeastern University, United States, about 5 hours ago
About the Opportunity About Northeastern Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global research university and the recognized leader in experience-driven lifelong learning. Our world-renowned experien...
Campus Planner, Northeastern University, United States, about 5 hours ago
About the Opportunity Job Summary Northeastern University’s Planning, Real Estate and Facilities (PREF) division is seeking a Campus Planner to join a talented team of planners, architects, and de...
Senior Campus Planner Capital Renewal, Northeastern University, United States, about 5 hours ago
About the Opportunity Job Summary Northeastern University’s Planning, Real Estate and Facilities (PREF) division is seeking a capital renewal-oriented Senior Campus Planner to join a talented team...