UNMC is an Affirmative Action Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, including an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
|Business Unit||College of Medicine|
|Work Schedule||Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Assistant to GME Residency Coordinator III
- Provide administrative support for the General Surgery Residency program.
-Maintains and coordinates activities required to meet institutional, program and board certification requirements.
-Acts as liaison between education program authority and recipients.
-Assist with recruitment, application and orientation process.
-May be responsible for limited management of revenues and expenses.
-Performs other duties as required in a competent professional, respectful and collaborative manner.
-May perform general administrative support to divisions/departments.
-General level of decision making under limited supervision encompassing a general level of complexity due to the nature/level of responsibilities.
|Working Title||GME Educational Program Coordinator I|
|Job Title||Admin Bus Op Associate (Clk)|
|Appointment Type||C2 - REG OFF/SERV HRLY|
|Salary Range||$18.221 - $27.356/hourly|
|Job Requisition Begin Date||10/05/2021|
|Required Education:||Associate's degree or equivalent|
|If any degree major/training is required, please specify the type. (NOTE: Concentration and minors are not equivalent to a major)||
(Will consider five years related education/experience)
|Required Experience||3 years|
|If any experience is required, please specify what kind of experience:||
Administrative support experience to include some program/project coordination experience.
(Will consider five years related education/experience)
|If yes, what is the required licensure/certification?|
|Required Computer Applications:||Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook|
|Required Other Computer Applications:||Moderate PC Skills|
|Required Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:||
• Focuses on continual advancement of verbal skills, written skills and knowledge development.
• Works efficiently and independently under the direction of directors and administrator.
• Possesses and maintains flexibility and a willingness to interact collegially with hospital administration, other departments, and outside contacts to carry out the mission of the program.
• Exhibits basic knowledge of accreditation (eg. ACGME/LCME) common program requirements.
• Exhibits basic knowledge of accreditation specialty requirements.
• Exhibits basic knowledge of professional ethics, laws and regulations.
• Exhibits exceptional interpersonal/customer service skills and is able to cope with stress effectively. Has a professional demeanor and disposition to work effectively with varying personalities.
• Exhibits the highest moral integrity when handling confidential information.
• Demonstrates strong organizational, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrates entry level competency in administrative management of program.
• Demonstrates entry level competency in fiscal management of program.
• Demonstrates entry level competency in data management of program.
• Demonstrates entry level competency in program compliance management.
|Preferred Education:||Bachelor's degree|
|If any degree/training is preferred, please specify the type:||
Prior experience with GME/UME program coordination.
|If yes, what is the preferred licensure/certification?:||
TAGME or CGEA certified
|Preferred Computer Applications:||Not Applicable|
|Preferred Other Computer Applications:||Experience with web site development, Blackboard or Canvas, New Innovations, and/or Oasis|
|Preferred Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:|
|Email to a Friend||https://unmc.peopleadmin.com/postings/62201|
Assistant Professor Physician Assistant Program, Creighton University, United States, about 5 hours ago
Creighton University seeks a dynamic, motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills to lead the clinical phase of the Physician Assistant education program. The successful candidate wil...
Associate Director Division Of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, Creighton University, United States, about 5 hours ago
Summary: The Associate Director reports to the Senior Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion. The Associate Director will advance the Division’s strategy by providing targeted support for fa...
Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) – Doctoral Program In Interdisciplinary Leadership, Creighton University, United States, about 5 hours ago
Creighton University, a private, Catholic Jesuit institution, invites applications for a full time (12-month) tenure-track Assistant Professor position for the EdD in Interdisciplinary Leadership ...
Assistant Professor (Non Tenure Track) – Doctoral Program In Interdisciplinary Leadership, Creighton University, United States, about 5 hours ago
The EdD in Interdisciplinary Leadership Program in the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies in the Graduate School at Creighton University, a private, Catholic Jesuit institution in Omaha Nebra...
Statistician/Research Analyst Clinical Research, Creighton University, United States, about 5 hours ago
The Department of Clinical Research has an opening for a Statistician/Research Analyst. This position provides methodological and statistical support for research projects proposed by faculty and ...
Administrative Assistant Iii School Of Medicine, Creighton University, United States, about 5 hours ago
The Administrative Assistant III provides day to day administrative and clerical support to the Department of Internal Medicine Divisions of Cardiology, Endocrinology, Pulmonary Medicine and Infec...