Purdue Online is reinventing the learning experience by creating innovative digital tools based on educational research and experimental design. As a developer in our fast-paced group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape the future of student success by contributing to the development of our suite of learning tools.
We're looking for a front end developer to design and build new features and improve the experience and of our applications as we grow. You'll be working alongside a cross-functional team of project leads, developers, designers, and educational technologists to build innovative products that enhance teaching and learning. The ideal candidate will exhibit creativity, a passion for learning new things, and an intuition for user experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer graphics technology, computer and information technology, graphic design, or related fields
- In lieu of degree, consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with graphic design and visual design technologies of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc
- Understanding of version control systems
- Experience with large-scale development on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Solid understanding of user experience for mobile platforms
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position.
- A background check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Office Assistant School Of Business, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 7 days ago
Serves as receptionist and first contact for the school. Provides assistance and information for student and faculty inquiries. Serve on and/or record minutes of various committees and task forces...
Workforce Alignment Consultant, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 11 days ago
Develop a deep understanding and appreciation of demand-driven needs and skills gaps within key economic sectors at the state and local levels for workforce alignment, development, and training an...
Part Time Office Assistant, School Of Public Affairs And Social Services, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 9 hours ago
Assist in coverage with the Office Assistant. Assist in maintaining student files, scheduling of student appointments with the student's Advisor, data and schedule input and reports. Performs othe...