Without exception: *Updated, March 20, 2020*: All interview and hiring processes will be postponed until later specified. At this time, we are still accepting applications."
Purdue Online is reinventing the learning experience by creating innovative digital tools based on educational research and experimental design. As a developer in our fast-paced group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape the future of student success by contributing to the development of our suite of learning tools.
We're looking for a front end developer to design and build new features and improve the experience and of our applications as we grow. You'll be working alongside a cross-functional team of project leads, developers, designers, and educational technologists to build innovative products that enhance teaching and learning. The ideal candidate will exhibit creativity, a passion for learning new things, and an intuition for user experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer graphics technology, computer and information technology, graphic design, or related fields
- In lieu of degree, consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with graphic design and visual design technologies of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc
- Understanding of version control systems
- Experience with large-scale development on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Solid understanding of user experience for mobile platforms
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position.
- A background check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Office Coordinator School Of Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering And Applied Science, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 18 days ago
Coordinate work flow of support staff within the School. Prepare Adjunct Faculty contracts, Program Chairs overload contracts, and semester loading forms. Prepare new hire information & other reco...